Important! Use our FREE Nimbus Capture software to submit your screenshots and Screen Videos with your posts and comments. It will be easier to all community to understand your problem or suggestions!

https://nimbusweb.me/screenshot.php

Speed Dial changes not detected

steves06 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 1

When sync'ing Speed Dials between Firefox and Chrome (same machine in that order: Merge from Firefox then merge from Chrome) it took several tries for a new group to show up in Chrome.  When it did finally show up, order was not maintained.

you have no way to merge folders.

Ron 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 1

when deleting duplicates some items are often in different folders with the same name.

Under review

Different Settings for Each Group

Ümit Türk 6 years ago updated by nimbusweb 6 years ago 1

Different background fer each group

Different view (list or thumbnail) for each group

Password for any or each group

Under review

На панели задач каждые тридцать секунд появляется значок вашего приложения, бесит меня, а потом исчезает. Клик по нему ничего не даёт. Какого ляда? Один час пользования уже вызвал массу негатива. Нафиг.

123456789 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 5

На панели задач Виндоус каждые тридцать секунд появляется значок этого приложения, бесит меня, а потом исчезает. Клик по нему ничего не даёт. Какого ляда? Один час пользования уже вызвал массу негатива. Нафиг. Ещё и для синхронизации нужно качать какое-то левое приложение и регистрироваться в нём. Жирный минус. Удаляю.

Hide quick menu

EvilEd 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 7

Hello, I noticed to check "Show Quikc Menu" in Settings has no effect. Is it because of an related Option that I toggled or is it a bug? I dont know but would be very happy to hide it.

Regards, Ed

Two Suggestions

DaveW 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 1

1)  Allow me to "hide" non-used dials. 

2)  Allow me to add applications to a dial.  ie.  Allow me to create a dial that runs say, Notepad (not in a web page, but the app).

Firefox: sync on any favourite that has a description.

ccucui 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 3

Hi guys, i'm running with an issue with firefox, I didn't test it on other browser.

I added a new bookmark with some words at the description field. Then I run the sincronization. When I go to the everhelper client (https://everhelper.me/client/) the new bookmarks is there but the description field is empty.

title automatically changes to title of url when editing

doutlaw 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 1

Why does the Title of the tile automatically revert back to the title obtained from the URL?  i set my title's to a custom value but everytime i go in and edit a tile, the title reverts back.  This is a bug.

Under review

Please, update FVD Speed Dial

bharvey1 6 years ago updated by nimbusweb 6 years ago 1

When are you going to have a version of FVD Speed Dial for the new Mozilla Firefox version? I am unable to update my Firefox browser because I then cannot use Speed Dial. Please, update Speed Dial. Thanks.

Submit your feedback to us

We are ready to listen and implement your ideas.