Important! Use our FREE Nimbus Capture software to submit your screenshots and Screen Videos with your posts and comments. It will be easier to all community to understand your problem or suggestions!

https://nimbusweb.me/screenshot.php

Request: Add sync status indicator to addon icon

BrianM 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 1

It would be great if the addon icon provided some kind of visual indicator that showed whether the current local bookmarks were synced with the server.  Basically, this is a clean/dirty indicator that shows whether a synchronization is needed. It would go to dirty any time a local bookmark is modified, added or deleted, bringing the local system out of sync with the server. It is a visual reminder that the local system needs to be synced to save the changes to the server.  You could, I suppose, make this optional for people who choose to enable the autosync feature. For those who are not using autosync, such an indicator would be very helpful.

I am categorizing this as Eversync - Chrome, but the request applies to all the browsers, and really to any version that syncs with a server.

Under review

do not sync correctly with iOS application

Ken Yoshida 6 years ago updated by nimbusweb 6 years ago 1

do not sync correctly

Under review

Syncing seems to be in an endless loop. Chrome on a Mac, latest OS.

robertrchampion 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 3

Malwarebytes Detects Eversync for IE as Malware

mark pompey 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 2

During the installation of Eversync for IE, Malwarebytes Premium detects the software as a  potentially unwanted program (PUP). I am able to add it as an exception. My concern is why is it being identified as that. 

The death of Xmarks leaves a vaccuum and creates an oportunity for ES.

xzor 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 1

There is no extension like Xmarks (when it worked well).  It had a user-friendly web UI.  I could expand the different backups and see their content.  I could choose a backup to make it the current syncing bookmark set.  I could remove backups.  I could view the contents of the current set.  Many other options. 

I would say that in terms of features, ES sync/backup is somewhere between the built-in Firefox sync and Xmarks. 

Right now I actually prefer the built-in Firefox sync because it's MUCH faster than ES sync.  For example, after the initial sync, then pressing the sync icon makes it spin for maybe 4-5 seconds tops). 

The one thing I use in ES is the auto-backup feature.  Too bad there is no setting for the time period between backups (I think it's 15 min and it cannot be changed), but it's better than the built-in Firefox backup, which only backs up bookmarks once a day.  So that's the only reason I'm using ES right now. 

This is an opportunity for extensions like ES to fill the gap that Xmarks left, but it would require a lot of work by the team.  Hopefully this thread will provide more ideas for improvement. 

Good luck!

Not possible to create groups

Zee 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 1

Hello, I tried to add dials to my favorite webpages, but I can't do it, as I should select a group for the new dial. But there are no groups by default (???), and when I try to add a new one, and save it, i get to an endlessly circulating pocess indicator, but nothing happens for minutes, so I cancel it. But it means, I can not add a single dial... Well, it's a problem, considering it is a Dial extension...

Нарушена структура закладок.

lisin_al 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 1

Пропали папки с закладками в Firefox. После восстановления закладок из резервной копии EverSync папки не появились, но зато появились многочисленные дубликаты нескольких закладок в "Других закладках". На сервере тоже нет папок с закладками. Восстановите мои закладки и их структуру.

The apps panel does not work in ChromeOS

grimblefritz 6 years ago 0

chrome://apps isn't valid in the browser with ChromeOS. Results in the following  error:

This site can’t be reached

The webpage at chrome://apps/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_INVALID_URL

Submit your feedback to us

We are ready to listen and implement your ideas.