Important! Use our FREE Nimbus Capture software to submit your screenshots and Screen Videos with your posts and comments. It will be easier to all community to understand your problem or suggestions!

https://nimbusweb.me/screenshot.php

Bonjour, ce matin tous mes raccourcis sont partis comment les récupérer? Merci

facajamejo 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 1

Is there any way to find duplicate

2ujune 6 years ago 0

Is there any way to find duplicate bookmarks or web pages?

2ujune 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 1

Folders that open the group

strachster 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 3
Under review

sync won't work on Firefox ("blocked")

mastazi 6 years ago updated 6 years ago 4

Instead of the sync button, on Firefox I see a greyed out button (it says "blocked" instead of sync). I am a premium user and honestly I expected the plugin to work once it's made available for a certain platform. Firefox 59.0.2 on Android Marshmallow.

Different backup history on each computer and browser

mark pompey 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 1

I look at the backup history on each computer and there is a different set of backups on each one. XMARKS used to just backup the database to the cloud. Is that feature available?

In theory, if all browser bookmarks are in-sync the local copies should all match. I have two concerns:

- Is the backup locally stored? If I notice a bookmark was accidentally removed, can I restore that from any computer?

- Would losing local HDD mean I lose my backups? 

everysync for ie "application is improperly formatted"

0ByteSolutions 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 1

Can no longer install Eversync IE client. Get pop-up:

Image 1222

Details reveals:

PLATFORM VERSION INFO
Windows : 10.0.16299.0 (Win32NT)
Common Language Runtime : 4.0.30319.42000
System.Deployment.dll : 4.7.2556.0 built by: NET471REL1
clr.dll : 4.7.2633.0 built by: NET471REL1LAST_C
dfdll.dll : 4.7.2556.0 built by: NET471REL1
dfshim.dll : 10.0.16299.15 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

SOURCES
Deployment url : https://everhelper.me/ie/EverSyncIE.application

ERROR SUMMARY
Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
* Activation of https://everhelper.me/ie/EverSyncIE.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
+ Exception reading manifest from https://everhelper.me/ie/EverSyncIE.application: the manifest may not be valid or the file could not be opened.
+ Manifest XML signature is not valid.
+ The digital signature of the object did not verify.

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS
There were no warnings during this operation.

OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
* [4/27/2018 11:27:04 AM] : Activation of https://everhelper.me/ie/EverSyncIE.application has started.

ERROR DETAILS
Following errors were detected during this operation.
* [4/27/2018 11:27:05 AM] System.Deployment.Application.InvalidDeploymentException (ManifestParse)
- Exception reading manifest from https://everhelper.me/ie/EverSyncIE.application: the manifest may not be valid or the file could not be opened.
- Source: System.Deployment
- Stack trace:
at System.Deployment.Application.ManifestReader.FromDocument(String localPath, ManifestType manifestType, Uri sourceUri)
at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDeploymentManifestDirectBypass(SubscriptionStore subStore, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, SubscriptionState& subState, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options, ServerInformation& serverInformation)
at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDeploymentManifestBypass(SubscriptionStore subStore, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, SubscriptionState& subState, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl, Uri& deploymentUri)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivationWithRetry(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivationWithRetry(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)
--- Inner Exception ---
System.Deployment.Application.InvalidDeploymentException (SignatureValidation)
- Manifest XML signature is not valid.
- Stack trace:
at System.Deployment.Application.Manifest.AssemblyManifest.ValidateSignature(Stream s)
at System.Deployment.Application.ManifestReader.FromDocument(String localPath, ManifestType manifestType, Uri sourceUri)
--- Inner Exception ---
System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException
- The digital signature of the object did not verify.

- Stack trace:
at System.Deployment.Internal.CodeSigning.SignedCmiManifest.Verify(CmiManifestVerifyFlags verifyFlags)
at System.Deployment.Application.Manifest.AssemblyManifest.ValidateSignature(Stream s)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
No transaction information is available.

Screen went all white. only the search bar appears now. Ideas?

greg 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 1

Hide "default" tab and the "plus" tab options in the upper left. (One group only mode.)

scooterbaga 6 years ago 0

Hello,

Please consider providing a means to remove the tab for the default group and the "add group" options in the upper left. This would effectively be a "one group only" mode. Thanks.

Eversync cannot login into firefox 59 64bits

rbockk 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 1

Submit your feedback to us

We are ready to listen and implement your ideas.