Important! Use our FREE Nimbus Capture software to submit your screenshots and Screen Videos with your posts and comments. It will be easier to all community to understand your problem or suggestions!

https://nimbusweb.me/screenshot.php

Wrecked my bookmarks......AGAIN!

fogotter 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 4

Eversync was recommended when Xmarks finally closed up shop, so I'm giving it a try.  

The reason I want to use a bookmark sync such as this.  My wife and I use different browsers on several different computers.  We also rely on our bookmarks.  That's why we make them, create folders for them and sort them.

So far Eversync is, how shall I say............less than optimal!  It has wrecked our bookmarks multiple times in the last few weeks!  I just spent 2 hours....again....trying to save as many as I could.

Duplicates, some as many as 20 or 30 times.  Hundreds in the Trash bin, several hundred over my "limit" and so could only go through the first 500 for retrieval.

Dozens of folders that had bookmarks in them, now empty.

Should I go back to my old images and restore from those?  In which case I lose all the bookmarks we've made since then.  Or do I keep what I've got and forget the older ones I've lost.

I will tell you this, this is NO way to entice me to pay you $40 or $50 dollars a year!

Good Grief!

Open Google search in new tab similar to Speed Dials

CCD 6 years ago updated by Nasim Sadikov 6 years ago 1

With a Google search positioned in Speed Dial, entering a search opens in the Speed Dial tab.  Would be nice to have the option to open in a new tab similar to any Dial.

Under review

​does not work

power man 6 years ago updated 6 years ago 3

"Cent Browser" was updated and the application stopped working. "Cent Browser" Version 3.4.3.39 (Official build), (32 bit) (Chromium 66.0.3359.181)

Sync Chrome- FF

alilbas 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 2

I have latest Chrome and FF on same computer. Uploaded Chrome bookmarks to the Server. Looks fine on the Server. When I downloaded to the FF on same computer bookmarks inside folder are doubled. Folders is OK but FF bookmarks in inside folders rapid two times. How to fix it?

Under review

New version for Firefox-Linux is TERRIBLE. I lost all my links :-||

Ancelli 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 3

All links disappeared. I tried to restore them using Firefox file.sd but it takes more than one hour and i'm not sure that this wiil restore all and just SpeedDial bokmarks. Them was different.

What could i do??

I have got an old backup.

I had to re-install Speed Dial and now have no icons to choose from.

Pamela 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 3

Used to have a selection of Icons for Speed Dials. When I installed for the new Firefox Quantum, there was no option anymore.

Under review

Please add the ability to select an automatic backup period, or during an idle time.

eino-nurminen 6 years ago updated by nimbusweb 6 years ago 1

Please add the ability to select an automatic backup period, or during an idle period.

Under review

Пропоную додати можливість вибору пошукової системи.

Сергій Ясінський 6 years ago updated 6 years ago 2

За рахунок використання вами пошукової системи Яндекс без можливості вибору іншої ви втрачаєте у рейтингах та кількості користувачів + рекомендації вашого продукту значно нижчі. Пропоную ввести можливість вільного вибору пошукової системи для кожного користувача особисто, що значно покращить користування вашим продуктом.

False page shows up when browsers are opened.

Trevor 6 years ago updated 6 years ago 2

In all my browsers a page shows up when the browser is loaded with some old speed dials and then disappears in about a second and then correct page shows up with the dials.

Submit your feedback to us

We are ready to listen and implement your ideas.