Important! Use our FREE Nimbus Capture software to submit your screenshots and Screen Videos with your posts and comments. It will be easier to all community to understand your problem or suggestions!

https://nimbusweb.me/screenshot.php

Under review

Не могу загрузить дилы с сервера

Barankind 6 years ago updated 6 years ago 6

Проблема - слетели дилы, попробовал скачать (заменить локальную информацию) - зависает в разной стадии синхронизации: то скачивает три дила, то пять, то вообще все, что есть - но после этого приложение не может закончить синхронизацию, и всё слетает снова. Нужна помощь.

Under review

After latest update i have lost all tiles in FVD Speed Dial ... Please work on it!!!

ioannis dorbarakis 6 years ago updated 6 years ago 7

Need zh-TW

taiwan 6 years ago updated 6 years ago 2

Need  zh-TW  Language family thank you

Dilas are not uploading

Sundrram V. 6 years ago updated 6 years ago 11

I have reinstalled Firefox. After installing FVD, i have uploaded the sd. file that i ahev saved in my pc. The dials are not uploading, it remains in the same preset dials.

Show Speed Dial on startup not work if...

Otaku Faisal 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 1

Show Speed Dial on startup not working if we tick on show a blank page on option. because double load dial (first load was ff dial then overwritten by fvd) i prefer my start was blank then fvd dial load because this load more fast if ff dial not load.

Under review

unable to import Android Chrome bookmarks

BrianM 6 years ago updated 6 years ago 2

Hi. I am running version 1.11.1 of the Android app on a Google Pixel. I am using the default Chrome browser (fully updated) and have a number of bookmarks on the phone. When I try to import the bookmarks into Eversync, I simply get an "Import Failed" message. I have tried restarting the app, and also restarting the phone. Neither had any effect. The import steps I took were menu - Import Bookmarks - Import from stock browser. 

I see my bookmarks from the web, so the app has successfully synced those. My reading of the FAQs is that importing the android browser bookmarks should place them in their own folder named Android Bookmarks. But this is not what happens.

Is there something that needs to be done in order for this to work? Do I have to create the folder manually? Is there something else going on? Any help on getting this to work would be appreciated.

Even though I restore defaults, the theme remains on the top

jologo18 6 years ago updated 6 years ago 1

FVD speed dial has a lot of useful features but it needs a way to export speed dials as a list with the accompanying URL as an html, doc or rtf file. Also there should be a way to adjust the size of fonts on the speed dial tabs because once you get over 20 tabs there is no space for meaningful abbreviations. The space for tabs is unnecessarily limited to about a third of the horizontal space available for no apparent good reason.

Even though I restore defaults, the theme remains on the top part of the browser.

jologo18 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 1

I added wallpaper as a background but I cannot get rid of the last theme used on the top part of the browser page. 

Submit your feedback to us

We are ready to listen and implement your ideas.