Important! Use our FREE Nimbus Capture software to submit your screenshots and Screen Videos with your posts and comments. It will be easier to all community to understand your problem or suggestions!

https://nimbusweb.me/screenshot.php

gdrive backup

Leosweb 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 2

Great addon but backup should be allow in gdrive. Thanks!

chrome webstore web

eva 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 2

Image 1284

chrome 67                                                      chrome 66

Suddenly I have no local backups nor backup bookmarks button on bookmarks tab....

feriber 6 years ago updated by Nasim Sadikov 6 years ago 3

As i say, Suddenly I have no local backups nor backup bookmarks button on bookmarks tab....

I had some backups that have disapperared.

I've don't tried unistall plugin.

SpeedDial is not showing up in my EverHelper account

Mark Strobel 6 years ago updated 6 years ago 2

It doesn't appear that my EverHelper account  recognizes my FVD Speed Dial which is and has been installed on my Chrome browser.  As a result, EverHelper no longer shows my Speed Dials.  How can I get EverHelper to recognize and sync with my speed dial again?  Thanks.

if I want to download a single video several times how to do?

lili 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 1
Under review

Your link to Everysync is blocked as suspicious...

tmitchell10110 6 years ago updated by nimbusweb 6 years ago 1

Max screen does not reach top of montor

JeReese 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 1

I can see my icons on the desktop with Firefox settings on Max.  I have tried power down Firefox, shutdown the computer and stop Speed Dial.  When I turn off my Speed Dial on Firefox the problem goes away.  Since I have several pages of Speed Dial and I know the locations of popular dials, I miss the dials.  So I live with the problem.  If I do fresh start on Firefox after boot up the problem is gone for awhile but as the day hours increases so does the gap.  The problem is with second screen in background updating the dials and working screen will not slide past the second screen.

Sync keeps deleting new sites

PhilD 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 2

Several times I have added a new site to my Chrome bookmarks bar - synced - and it is deleted befor my eyes. The only way I can keep it is to force an upload. Not very clever

Submit your feedback to us

We are ready to listen and implement your ideas.