Important! Use our FREE Nimbus Capture software to submit your screenshots and Screen Videos with your posts and comments. It will be easier to all community to understand your problem or suggestions!

https://nimbusweb.me/screenshot.php

Under review

Размытые картинки превью в Chrome

slayer rus 6 years ago updated 6 years ago 3

На ноутбуке и на  ПК в Google Chrome все картинки превью размытые, смотреть не приятно на них, глаза сопротивляются. До этого сидел в Firefox, все ок, а в хроме такой вот неприятный момент.

I would like to suggest the option to change the background image when switching groups, thus having one image per group related to it.

Rafael 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 1

I would like to suggest the option to change the background image when switching groups, thus having one image per group related to it.

zero bookmarks on my firefox browser (on desktop and on laptop)

dmjpaiva 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 1

I have just installed the extension on all my browsers in desktop and laptop, and begun syncing through chrome on desktop (it was the most updated version of my bookmarks). Then, i tried to sync on firefox by downloading the full set from the app's servers, but all it did was delete my firefox's bookmarks. Nothing will work, except to restore bookmarks to old its old version, which do not contain all i need.

ever sync is locked on Firefox but active on Chrome..?

Daniel M Connolly 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 1

eversync add on crashing and very slow

Daniel M Connolly 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 1

EverSync: Bookmark sort order corrupted (Chrome and FF)

EatMe 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 5

Like many I am having to "jump ship" now XMarks is being closed down and EverSync looks the best alternative...so thanks!

But one VERY annoying bug on all platforms tested (Chrome and FireFox) is that the bookmarks sort order gets messed up when syncing.

For example I tidied up the order on the web interface and forced a Download to overwrite local bookmarks and the sort order was all over the place.

Fix this and I'll be happy and I am sure you will pick up lots of others leaving XMarks...

when speed dial is installed, and firefox is started, it starts opening dials randomly

Sanjeev 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 1

When the speed dial is installed and the firefox is opened it opens the dials randomly. All works fine if the speed dial is uninstalled but the problem recurs if the same is installed again

Hangs for very long time in both chrome and firefox

EternalSync 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 4

Runs forever but never syncs (sometimes) in both chrome and firefox.

Give me an empty address bar please?

fogcitynative 6 years ago updated by Daniel T. 6 years ago 6

Sometimes I just want to enter a URL, but not save it as a Dial. No way to do that with Speed Dial running. How can I make it go away so I can enter a URL? I do not want to search for a URL, just type it in in the address bar.

Every few seconds a links appear next to the browser windows. Looks updating and it goes on and one, never ending.

natilus2 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 1

Every few seconds a links appear next to the browser windows. Looks updating and it goes on and one, never ending.

Submit your feedback to us

We are ready to listen and implement your ideas.