Important! Use our FREE Nimbus Capture software to submit your screenshots and Screen Videos with your posts and comments. It will be easier to all community to understand your problem or suggestions!

https://nimbusweb.me/screenshot.php

"Auto Preview" doesn't work after 65.5.1 update when adding a new dial!

edrikh 6 років тому оновлений 6 років тому 2

Since 65.5.1 "Auto Preview" doesn't work after adding a new dial, new update didn't help either! Before, it used to open another window next to "Add Dial" when we were adding a new URL, to choose ready made Icons.

Icon gallery has disappeared...

nellie_n 6 років тому оновлений 6 років тому 4

I had to reset Firefox, which mean losing FVD SpeedDial. I've downloaded and reinstalled it, but I've lost the icon gallery that used to give me a selection of images to choose from for each dial. What has happened to it? I cannot now differentiate at a glance between the different dials.

Закладки не очень нравятся, но почему то не появляются автоматически изображения для них.

sergey disident 6 років тому оновлено Nasim Sadikov 6 років тому 1

Закладки не очень нравятся, но почему то не появляются автоматически изображения для них.

Speed dial keeps down and down again. I quit!

chicovargas 6 років тому оновлено Gleb Khegay 6 років тому 1
Under review

Need to allow the web client to sort folders alphabetically automatically. Also, doing it manually does not work because after moving a folder, it just goes back to the way it was after refreshing.

Eldred 6 років тому оновлено Gleb Khegay 6 років тому 6

Всё работало отлично несколько дней. А потом перестало работать создание авто-превью у всех дилов. :( Почему?

ekomrakov 6 років тому оновлений 6 років тому 4

Всё работало отлично несколько дней. А потом перестало работать создание авто-превью у всех дилов.  :(  Почему?

FVD Speed Dial Frozen in opera 55.0.2994.44

draycos sd 6 років тому оновлено Gleb Khegay 6 років тому 2

Using Opera and FVD Speed Dial Freezes and will not work any more

permanent hover popups

Defenestration 6 років тому оновлено Gleb Khegay 6 років тому 1

Every so often I'll get little pop ups of the sort that arise from hovering over a link, except that these refuse to go away. They do eventually leave but it takes a great deal of time (time which I don't think is consistent). I'm not quite sure where they're coming from as I never notice them until it's too late. 

Image 1468

Submit your feedback to us

We are ready to listen and implement your ideas.