Important! Use our FREE Nimbus Capture software to submit your screenshots and Screen Videos with your posts and comments. It will be easier to all community to understand your problem or suggestions!

https://nimbusweb.me/screenshot.php

Отличное расширение

ekomrakov il y a 6 ans mis à jour par nimbusweb il y a 6 ans 1

Ребят, спасибо огромное! Много разных "Спид Дайалов" перепробовал. Ваш лучший. И с точки зрения возможностей и с точки зрения красоты интерфейса. Спасибо!

Widgets in FVD Speed Dial

2610 il y a 6 ans mis à jour par Gleb Khegay il y a 6 ans 1

I am not able to see the downloaded widgets. Where can I activate the widget bar?

À l'étude

Не могу ничкго сделать ни синхронизировать ни переписать дилы

kazipek il y a 6 ans mis à jour par nimbusweb il y a 6 ans 1

Как изменить поисковик на GOOGLE???

Yevgeny Yeris il y a 6 ans mis à jour par Gleb Khegay il y a 6 ans 4

Have a main page where you can see all speed dials listed by groups

Abderrahim Gadmy il y a 6 ans 0

Would love to be able to see all of your speed dials in the same page just sorted by group instead of having to navigate through tabs for groups that have 5 or 6 dials each

Suggestion, Please make it so that you can change search engine providers, I would like to be able to change it from yahoo! to google

HotDog 640 il y a 6 ans mis à jour par Gleb Khegay il y a 6 ans 1

Suggestion, Please make it so that you can change search engine providers, I would like to be able to change it from yahoo! to google

Version 66.5.5 breaks Windows 10 64bit Firefox taskbar icon

Daniel T. il y a 6 ans mis à jour il y a 6 ans 1

For version 66.5.5 Firefox icon pinned to Windows 10 64bit taskbar will not launch Firefox. The icon becomes active, but Firefox does not open. If FVD add-on is disabled, Firefox launches normally from the pinned taskbar icon.

Проблемы с созданием превью

Kristina il y a 6 ans mis à jour il y a 6 ans 1

Уважаемые разработчики! При добавлении какого-то сайта  в категории "Своё превью",среди пользовательских  изображений вечно нет картинок чтобы добавить их к сайту. Исправте это пожалуйста!!!!!

I am using Chrome Ver# 65.6.5 but ran into a problem. After using for a while the Speed Dial reverts to Google New Page and to get Speed Dial back I have to open extensions and prees the Reload button. Is this a bug or is there a fix?

Sparks il y a 6 ans mis à jour il y a 6 ans 9

After using for a while the Speed Dial reverts to Google New Page and to get Speed Dial back I have to open extensions and press the Reload button. Is this a bug or is there a fix? This is happening at least three times a day. Reload extension must be used to restore.

The nice graphic for the Icons no longer show up. Just the web page image since you updated that feature.

DAVE ME il y a 6 ans mis à jour par Gleb Khegay il y a 6 ans 1

The nice graphic for the Icons no longer show up. Just the web page image since you updated that feature.

Submit your feedback to us

We are ready to listen and implement your ideas.