Important! Use our FREE Nimbus Capture software to submit your screenshots and Screen Videos with your posts and comments. It will be easier to all community to understand your problem or suggestions!

https://nimbusweb.me/screenshot.php

Under review

chromium 70

Fred Oah 6 years ago updated 6 years ago 2

EverSync no longer works with Chromium Version 70.0.3533.0 (Official Build) (64 bits)

I have permanently the messages:

Incorrect username or password, Please, Sign In again.

or

An error occurred, please go to back to the login form.

My OS is Windows 10 64bits 1803 (17134.285) and CalculateLinux 17.2.2 64bits

access to the EverSync site is correct, I can connect to my account,

Speeddial and EverSync work very well on Firefox 62.0 (64bits),

On Chromium I deleted the cookies: the problem persists.

I have completely uninstalled Chromium and deleted the data folders (profiles, etc...): the problem persists.

With Chrome Version 69.0.3497.92 (Official Build) (64 bits) EverSync works.

What happens with Chromium 70?

I would like the new tab to open at the end of tabs rather than to the right of the SpeedDial tab

Dragon410 6 years ago 0

I would like the new tab to open at the end of tabs rather than to the right of the SpeedDial tab. I like to have SD as my first tab but want tabs to open at the end of my tabs

Under review

После обновление сбилась сортировка

aleks65 6 years ago updated 6 years ago 8

Только с 3 попытки загружаються дидлы

FVD has become very slow. Old versions were much better.

A&B 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 1
Under review

Вечная синхронизация диалов

prohor 94 6 years ago updated by nimbusweb 6 years ago 1

После переустановки Windows 10,(браузер Google Chrome), при попытке скачать диалы (заменить локальную информацию) происходит ошибка с вечной загрузкой диалов на этапе "Применить изменения"), напротив этапов "Группы" и "Диалы" стоят зеленые галочки, а вот сама процедура "Принять изменения" длится уже несколько часов. Замечу, что с синхронизацией закладок такой проблемы нет. Подскажите как исправить проблему? P.S. Антивирус на Пк ещё не установлен, если не считать "родного".

Under review

Conflict with Nimbus Note

eswnoo 6 years ago updated 6 years ago 3

As long as Nimbus Note is logged in, the sync account will be changed to the same account of Nimbus Note and all the speed dials are removed as the Nimbus Note account is not used for sync and nothing is in it. Really annoy! 

Sync account changed

eswnoo 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 3

I have two gmail accounts signed in. I registered one of them for sync speed dials,The app frequently switches to my another gmail account automatically and delete all speed dials because I never registered this gmail to your app so no dials were synced to that account. Why?

Left mouse click same tab, middle mouse click new tab.

blackjetta2010 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 1

it will make it more convenient. 

Отличное расширение

ekomrakov 6 years ago updated by nimbusweb 6 years ago 1

Ребят, спасибо огромное! Много разных "Спид Дайалов" перепробовал. Ваш лучший. И с точки зрения возможностей и с точки зрения красоты интерфейса. Спасибо!

Submit your feedback to us

We are ready to listen and implement your ideas.