Important! Use our FREE Nimbus Capture software to submit your screenshots and Screen Videos with your posts and comments. It will be easier to all community to understand your problem or suggestions!

https://nimbusweb.me/screenshot.php

Stange behavior of FVD

Toby 6 years ago 0

Hello me and a friend of mine have the same PC (mac), we also use the same browser (firefox) with same version.

On both we have installed FVD, on my computer it works perfectly, I can choose 480p 760p 1080p swf,....

But on my friend's mac it doesn't work he only gets to see swf, and that's is, and when he clicks on this it doesn't record at all.

Any Idea's?

I'm completely stuck, we sit next to each other, and try to download the SAME stream, but on my friends PC it doesn't work.

This happens on CAM4 and Chaturabate.

Any help would be welcome.

Under review

Speech search is disappear after is't used. Language is not accurate.

Lukas Szwanczar 6 years ago updated by nimbusweb 6 years ago 1

Backups not syncing

chrimbus 6 years ago updated by Nasim Sadikov 6 years ago 1

Hi. I installed the FVDSPD and the EverSync extensions. Signed up for a free account and I can see backups are occurring on the first machine. Signed in on the second machine and there are no backups there. On the first machine I clicked sync (don't remember where that was.) And I see autosync is on. 

What am I doing wrong? 

TLDR: I want to sync the speeddial + bookmarks + custom images between different devices and NOTHING is syncing. 

Thanks.

Under review

Encrypt a note

cindercus 6 years ago updated by nimbusweb 6 years ago 1

I'm trying to encrypt a note.  I can't find the "encrypt a note" on any menu.  Please provide step by step instructions.

Keyvboard shortcut to jump between groups

aviemzur 6 years ago updated by Nasim Sadikov 6 years ago 1

speweddial with linux mint 19

skm 6 years ago updated 6 years ago 2

i am using linuxm mint 19 with firefox 61.0.1 and all i get us a message that i need to update firefox.   i am running the latest version for minux mint that i know of.  FVDspeeddial works on my other computer that is running version 59.0.3 under slackware so why do i get this error?

Under review

It erased most of my bookmarks when I synced, NFG!!!!

racer684 6 years ago updated by nimbusweb 6 years ago 1

при обновление превью дила ОБНОВЛЯТЬ И ЗАГОЛОВОК

xsander_7 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 12

в заголовке все описано

Under review

I have several duplicate folders in IE.

miriama59 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 3

This started a couple of weeks ago. I upload from Firefox to Eversync. Then I download that to IE. Only now, several folders are duplicating in IE. Not every folder but several.

Submit your feedback to us

We are ready to listen and implement your ideas.