Important! Use our FREE Nimbus Capture software to submit your screenshots and Screen Videos with your posts and comments. It will be easier to all community to understand your problem or suggestions!

https://nimbusweb.me/screenshot.php

Under review

The last firefox update wiped out my Speed Dials. All my dials are gone though it maintained most viewed.

jeanniewraight68 6 years ago updated by nimbusweb 6 years ago 2

A box popped up saying that the Firefox shortcut will no longer work, click to update. So I did and it wiped out Firefox completely, I wasn't able to access it without downloading again. When I did, all my speed dials were gone. It maintained the history and most viewed but not the dials. I had to redo the whole thing.

Under review

sign out

persia 6 years ago updated by nimbusweb 6 years ago 1

every time when i close the chrome eversync automatically became signed out  and i have to sign in again and again when i want to use chrome but it does not have the same problem on firefox

Under review

Постоянно сбиваются настройки.Доработайте!

grigrigrigori20 6 years ago updated by nimbusweb 6 years ago 1

new dials on top

anadaria 6 years ago updated by Nasim Sadikov 6 years ago 1

hi all! ☺

is there an option where we can set that new speed dials are added on top of the list & not on the bottom?

In 1 group, I have meanwhile 146 dials (& counting) & it's annyoing to manually drag the current one I need first to the top...!

thx for the feedback ☺

Allowing Nagivating Tab Groups using Gestures

bwc maneke 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 1

Please incorporate gestures to assist in navigating between Groups

Under review

нет вкладки "Копировать" и "Вставить"

andrey pojarkov 6 years ago updated by nimbusweb 6 years ago 1

Image 1541

Image 1540

В браузере Mozilla Firefox - в FVD Speed Dial нет вкладки "Копировать" и "Вставить"
Скриншоты - 1.2.3

А в браузере Opera и Google Chrome - в FVD Speed Dial вкладки есть и работают
Скриншоты - 4.5.6.7

Подскажите как исправить.

С уважением Андрей.

Under review

не вводится текст в поисковой строке в ссылке вставить

pirs1111 6 years ago updated by nimbusweb 6 years ago 1

При выделении строки или текста и сохранении его, в поисковой строке не возможно вызвать под меню что бы вставить текст на правую кнопку мыши поиск не реагирует совсем

import from group speed dial and other extensions

mtv134 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 1

I believe for people like me who have lots of dials used in speed dial and group speed dial it would be good to have an import tool for FVD speed dial

Submit your feedback to us

We are ready to listen and implement your ideas.