Important! Use our FREE Nimbus Capture software to submit your screenshots and Screen Videos with your posts and comments. It will be easier to all community to understand your problem or suggestions!

https://nimbusweb.me/screenshot.php

poder gestionar la cantidad de dilaes q se ven no que cuando se llene una fila de diales se adicione una nueva debajo

BlueSorrow 6 years ago 0

Gestionar la cantidad de diales q pararecen

Can we get the option to Filter the tabs displayed?

robt walker 6 years ago updated 6 years ago 2

Can we get the option to filter the tabs displayed?   I use FVD in my browser both at home and at work.  It would be nice to be able to filter out the Work tabs when I'm at home, since I can't reach those pages anyway (they require a VPN connection).  Being able to see only my Personal tabs at home, and my work tabs (and any appropriate home tabs) when at work would be great.

Under review

Нехватает новостной ленты

Sergey Titarenko 6 years ago updated by nimbusweb 6 years ago 1

not working in Firefox for iMac

Fabiozib 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 3
plug in is not working, appears to be not logged in and refuse to log in for misterious error message.
if I go to online, then also the plugin appear logged but as soon as I chose an option, for example download, it fails sync. 
I already tried to reinstall the plug in. 

OS High Sierra. (but also with prior Sierra)
Firefox updated to last versions

Proposals to expand

Артем Федоров 6 years ago updated 6 years ago 4

Dear developers, we would like you to add something to your convenient and useful application user store, where users of the extension could add and choose custom backgrounds for the application and images of web pages . And also to put up a rating of store users. If You are interested in this application can watch organizations for example store.kde.org

Уважаемые разработчики очень хотелось-бы что-бы Вы добавили в свое удобное и полезное приложение пользовательский store , где пользователи расширения могли-бы добавлять и выбирать пользовательские фоны для приложения и изображения веб страниц . А так-же выстовлять рейтинг пользователей store. Если Вас заинтересовало данное предложение можете посмотреть организаций на примере store.kde.org

пробел это тоже символ

Илья Левин 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 2
Under review

В последнее время очень долго грузятся закладки.

Галия Котлярова 6 years ago updated by nimbusweb 6 years ago 5

Выскакивает сообщение, что данная страница замедляет браузер и приходится очень долго ждать, это бесит и замедляет рабочий процесс. Дополнение хорошее, годами пользовалась. Но боюсь, придется отказаться, если так будет и дальше. У меня все обновлено до новейших версий, компьютер очень мощный, поэтому перебоев с Моей стороны быть не должно. Спасибо

Fixed

Can't login in Firefox

Arturo 6 years ago updated by nimbusweb 6 years ago 5

When I try to login it says: Error has occurred, going back to login form.

I have it installed in chrome working, but I don't use chrome any more, they are going to spy their grandmas not me...

Come on fix once and for all this for Firefox... this has been like this for months...

Under review

The last firefox update wiped out my Speed Dials. All my dials are gone though it maintained most viewed.

jeanniewraight68 6 years ago updated by nimbusweb 6 years ago 2

A box popped up saying that the Firefox shortcut will no longer work, click to update. So I did and it wiped out Firefox completely, I wasn't able to access it without downloading again. When I did, all my speed dials were gone. It maintained the history and most viewed but not the dials. I had to redo the whole thing.

Submit your feedback to us

We are ready to listen and implement your ideas.