Important! Use our FREE Nimbus Capture software to submit your screenshots and Screen Videos with your posts and comments. It will be easier to all community to understand your problem or suggestions!

https://nimbusweb.me/screenshot.php

I have to re-alphabetize my groups every time I have to restore and it is a pain in the ass. Why aren't you backing them up in the order I have them. You keep them in a mess. this up also.

cywwrn 5 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 5 years ago 1

Back up the order of the groups instead of leaving them in a mess. I have alphabetized mine and every time I restore my dials the groups come out in a jumbled mess.

If you can back up my customization and dials then you can easily program out groups to back up in the order we have them.

What is the use of restoring if the groups are in a mess !!

It would be nice to have groups within groups and I know I am not the first to ask for this. Many have asked for this for years and you have ignored us.

Under review

Bug Report - Random Sync Duplication!

Dhira 5 years ago updated by nimbusweb 5 years ago 1

Image 2002

Automatic add picture dosent work

Bobi 5 years ago updated 5 years ago 2

Multi selection on Most Visited

indraw0810 5 years ago 0

I've deleted my Most Visited list, but I must delete one by one. I think it's more better if you and your team, can make simple deletion of most visited list. Thank you

Under review

Searching engine

Sylvia 5 years ago updated by nimbusweb 5 years ago 3

FireShot Capture 001 - st. ägyd — Яндекс_ н....pdf

How can I get rid of this Russian searching engine?

Auto-update flicker across entire screen + keyboard/mouse input/focus stealing on Chrome +MacOS Sierra

charles malo 5 years ago updated 5 years ago 1

Auto-update preview feature on Chrome +MacOS +multiple screens makes a flickering/floating browser thumbnail FLY from your dock to your open Speed Dial window WHILE TAKING Input focus even if you are working outside of the browser (for example, interrupting my coding in Sublime 3)!
Very distracting, annoying, and makes you lose keyboard/mouse focus!

Under review

Новый дил добавляется путём удаления старого

Bybnila 5 years ago updated 5 years ago 2

Добрый день! Восстановил дилы из sd фала. Теперь при добавлении нового дила удаляется один из старых. Т.е. их 17, добавляя новый удаляется один из 17 и их так и остаётся 17.

Restore from server backup is NOT working. I does nothing after I select the server backup.

mediapuck Michele 5 years ago 0

Selecting the server backup in Speed dials: all it does is asking if I am sure after I confirm - simply zero happens.

I have been trying this now for several days, to no avail. Nothing changes.

Except that I do NOT have the last server backup restored - but certainly have the regular bookmarks TRIPLE now to the tune of over 180 thousand. It will take me forever to filter through those.

I do NOT WANT FVD' handling my bookmarks, just because  I use FVDSpeed Dials.

Why has this become so complicated? It used to be that I simply saved a sd file and was able to actually use that file then to overwrite.

Now, all I can do is save it as sd file but no way of importing it from a server backup.

I want to overwrite the local from the last server backup. Not rocket science. Versus wasting hours, days and still I have accomplished nothing :(

Under review

can't figure out how to import bookmarks from firefox android to this app.

dcmix2 5 years ago updated 5 years ago 2

are there reliable instructions available on the web?
Under review

speed dial will not accept new dials

willwestfl 5 years ago updated by nimbusweb 5 years ago 1

I use the BRAVE browser and up until recently the FVD speed dial was working just fine. Suddenly it just stopped accepting new dials. Are there any current fixes? I may try removing FVD speed dial and reloading it. Any advice is appreciated :) 

Submit your feedback to us

We are ready to listen and implement your ideas.