Important! Use our FREE Nimbus Capture software to submit your screenshots and Screen Videos with your posts and comments. It will be easier to all community to understand your problem or suggestions!

https://nimbusweb.me/screenshot.php

неустанавливается в яндекс браузер пишет ошибка установки

BoP4yn 5 years ago 0

при попытке установить в яндекс браузер выдаёт ошибку установки- хоя раньше работал а также установлены приложения-eversync и everhelper

Under review

Нет синхронизации

Алекс Александров 5 years ago updated by nimbusweb 5 years ago 20

Win7 x64 Firefox 68.0.1
Групп - 14, диалов - 271
"Вечная" синхронизация при выгрузке на сервер.
Группы выгружаются, а диалы - крутит бесконечно и ни одного не появляется на сервере.
Месяц назад все было в порядке. Столкнулся с проблемой только в 20-х числах июля

How do we change the search provider in speed dial

arnav 5 years ago 0
Under review

Let me use my own new tab. Stop forcing us to use your stuff and give us an option.

bluefalcon343 5 years ago updated by nimbusweb 5 years ago 1

Let me use my own new tab. Stop forcing us to use your stuff and give us an option.

Under review

sauve icônes (save icon)

Didus69 5 years ago updated by nimbusweb 5 years ago 6

Bonjour,

Parfois les raccourcis disparaissent et les sauvegardes permettent de les réinstaller sans récuperer les icônes choisies pour lesquelles il faut éditer chaque vignette, serait il possible de sauver les vignettes et les icônes choisies?

merci

Sometimes the shortcuts disappear and backups can be reinstalled without retrieving the chosen icons.Then to do that, you need to edit each thumbnail, would it be possible to save the thumbnails and icons chosen

thank you

Under review

FVD Speed Dial With HDR option on Windows 10 error Preview Image

Nowcry 5 years ago updated by nimbusweb 5 years ago 1

With HDR option active on windows 10, the make the preview image not working, all image are black. I past all day to discover this TT. Disable HDR on windows, make preview image disable auto-update and enable HDR.

Please fix this error i think this are easy error. 

Thanks you. 

I expect this can help anyone.

Opening a site within a group and then clicking back to exit might display the site's own group and not the default one

Alex33 5 years ago 0

I think one rationale of grouping sites  is to visit them one by one, picking up the most interesting in a given moment. Exiting from a site within a specific group by clicking Page Back and then returning to the Default speed dial is very inconvenient in this case. There might be an option to select between Default and Current Group

Under review

Switching tabs leaves a persistent tooltip

Ross 5 years ago updated 5 years ago 2

In the last few weeks, there's an irritating bug in Firefox when I'm on a Speed Dial page and hover the mouse over a link, the tooltip with that URL will appear. If I then switch to another tab in Firefox, the same tooltip will persist over whatever tab I've switched to. The only way of removing the tooltip is to return to the Speed Dial page.

an error occurred, please go back to the login form

Steve Rosenquist 5 years ago updated 5 years ago 2

Submit your feedback to us

We are ready to listen and implement your ideas.