Important! Use our FREE Nimbus Capture software to submit your screenshots and Screen Videos with your posts and comments. It will be easier to all community to understand your problem or suggestions!

https://nimbusweb.me/screenshot.php

Under review

anyway i can add "enter your search" support for websites where its not supported by fvs speed dial?

fgfgfgh 5 years ago updated by nimbusweb 5 years ago 2

ive a dial for amazon which supports it but all my other dials dont allow me to search when i hover over the top area of the dial

Under review

Не работают разделы "популярные" и "самые популярные"

Антон Захаров 5 years ago updated by nimbusweb 5 years ago 1

Не работают разделы "популярные" и "самые популярные" — отображаются рандомные сайты, в непонятном порядке, а не те которые вы действительно чаще посещаете.

Раздел популярные вообще невозможно удалить из раздела с группами!

Request: To Allow an Individual Speed Dial to be Assigned to more than One Dial Group.

Ponderosa 5 years ago updated 5 years ago 0

Hi Nimbus Support,

I am requesting the ability to allow an individual Speed Dial to be assigned to more than One Dial Group.  I find it necessary at times when I am adding Speed Dials to a Speed Dial Group that I often want them to be assigned to multiple DIal Groups.

My suggestion is to start off with a Primary assignment, followed by a secondary and then a tertiary assignment.  This would give the user at least three assignment choices.

Of course, this depends on the difficulty of accomplishing this request and it does not need to be limited to just Three DIal Group Choices.

I am using Chrome Version 74.0.3729.169 (Official Build) (64-bit) on my MacBook Pro running High Sierra version 10.13.6

Please advise,

Thank you,

Ponderosa

Under review

EverSync Duplicate Bookmarks 2019

loverhyme 5 years ago updated by nimbusweb 5 years ago 1

... twice my bookmarks have duplicated within a period of three months, I hate these blogs, they never accomplish anything, I rather email support and have them deal with it, does anyone know what's going on!

I had to cold boot my pc again and had to resync again

tersmi1 5 years ago 0

I had to cold boot my pc again - not your fault - and had to resync again - worked fine BUT it reset my clicks to zero AND my search engine to Bing....

If you have in issue with corruption of the local BD when cold booting what I did to stop this back in the day was keep three backups and always restore from the one with the youngest timedate stamp. If corrupted, move to the next one.

I do want to thank you on a cool product.

Under review

where to find the update details?

Indi 5 years ago updated 5 years ago 4

recently FVD got updated but for what?

Under review

Question: When using FVD Speed Dial is there a way to Search for Individual Dial Groups using the Search Dial Field??

Ponderosa 5 years ago updated by nimbusweb 5 years ago 1

Hi Nimbus Support,

I have created many Groups in FVD Speed Dial.  My question is when using the FVD Speed Dial for Chrome is there any way to Search for Individual Dial Groups using the Dial Search Field?

If so, how is it done?

Thank you,

Ponderosa

FVD Speed Dial is installed, but EverSync thinks it isn't

Isalis Calispal 5 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 5 years ago 1
Under review

в хроме перестали отображаться скрины страниц

ktopes2015 5 years ago updated by nimbusweb 5 years ago 9

с некоторых пор это произошло, в мозилле нет такого

Submit your feedback to us

We are ready to listen and implement your ideas.