Under review
Thimmapuram Chandraguptha Redd 1 year ago in EverSync - Chrome • updated by nimbusweb 1 year ago 3

its keep hugginging more & background running more then i us & it is reducing the speed to work

Nikolay Krasilnikov 4 years ago in FVD Speed Dial - Chrome • updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 1

did not work on  winXP only black or white background!!!

Jesus Agundez 4 years ago • updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 1

when I give pretends downloading is downloading but not downloading anything and other days I get error (fallen server) and download nothing (FVD video downloader)

I'd like to see the history in the bottom of page as it was in the first Speed Dial
Hello, could you add autolock feature for dials, so it will be locked once I start brovser
i would like to be able to check for e-mails, and email without changing the website, 
i appreciate all that  have been done, but this would make it a better expierience, and make like an ofline version
Under review
JeeperDon 2 years ago in FVD Speed Dial - Chrome • updated by nimbusweb 2 years ago 11
I'm on Chrome ver 42.0.2311.90. Ive lost the ability to do a Manual Preview. When I set it, then 'Click Here to create Preview', I get the page displayed, but no camera icon or ability to select the Preview. After a couple seconds it just goes back to the dial view with the full page picked for the preview.

Any Ideas??