Under review
Brooks Ingersoll 3 years ago in FVD Speed Dial - Chrome • updated by nimbusweb 3 years ago 1
Wow I was worried. Thought I had lost it all. Just updated to Chrome Version 40.0.2214.115 m and all is well now with FVD Speed Dial.
It woulde be gr8 if I could open dials in new tab with a middle mouse button, while opening in a same tab with left one. This way speeddial would behave the same firefox does.
stop with these update logs and similar stuff on new tabs. It opens even when there were no updates. And what was that thing showing your other products when I clicked the speed dial button? It was supposed to go to the speed dial page, not that.
pims9 4 years ago in FVD Speed Dial - FireFox 0

create app for android

Manage groups is blacked out
Under review
Полина Сухинина 2 years ago in FVD Speed Dial - Chrome • updated by nimbusweb 2 years ago 1

каждый раз при обновлении любой страницы вылазит реклама

FVD should have options to set  the  password  in  whole  browser  here  no  one  can  access  the sites where  you    visit.....
Under review
Nayaro 3 years ago in FVD Speed Dial - FireFox • updated 3 years ago 2
It would be cool if the "Restore Session" button would open a list with tabs that had been open in the last session, just before the browser window closed. Maybe it just could be handled as a special group.
Tabs keep in this list until they are removed or re-opened.
To get an idea of it you could take a look at the standard restore-session-behaviour of Maxthon Browser.

Why (Pros):
- Browser is not slowed down when restoring the last 10+ tabs at once
- Manually choose which of the tabs in the last session are still important and which ones are not nessecary anymore.

Cons:
- Two clicks instead of one if you want to restore the whole old session.
hi
Abdelmonem 3 years ago 0
hello