Elenaldo R. da Costa 2 years ago in FVD Speed Dial - FireFox • updated by JeeperDon 2 years ago 1
I would suggest, which is placed a way to save the FVD Speed Dial links to a file, to be used on another PC or as a backup if the system stops working, or may need to format the PC; as fasemos with bookmarks from Mozilla Firefox.
Mike Phillips 3 years ago 0
This only shows the player for download but not the video, I'm tired of downloaders that just dont work
Under review
Sergey Kashtan 1 year ago • updated by nimbusweb 1 year ago 4

Доброго вечера Уважаемые!

Возникла проблема, не могу войти после перестановки гугла. Кнопка активна, задаю свой логин и пароль появляется ошибка. неправильный пароль, пытаюсь поменять пароль, задаю свою электронную почту, не происходит ничего.

Уже устал , все перепробовал, а там у меня все мои закладки, жаль будет потерять их. Очень прошу вас помочь, что случилось

Under review
Husky 3 years ago in FVD Speed Dial - Chrome • updated by nimbusweb 3 years ago 1
Well, my suggestion would be to transform the speed dials for buttons with the emblems of the sites. Would be, instead of a mini window with a border around it, a button, the user can even put a figure as an emblem for that website, and without the white
maha5ah 3 years ago 0
hi
Terrie 3 years ago in FVD Speed Dial - Chrome 0
I have the old version of Chrome showing.  I reinstalled the FVD theme and it's not responding