Important! Use our FREE Nimbus Capture software to submit your screenshots and Screen Videos with your posts and comments. It will be easier to all community to understand your problem or suggestions!

https://nimbusweb.me/screenshot.php

Under review

Copy URL By Right Clicking Dial - Broken

SplittingDistant 4 years ago updated 4 years ago 2

Just in the last 24 hours, Copy URL By Right Clicking Dial seems to be broken. Does not actually copy the URL.

Windows 10 - Firefox 74.0

Under review

FVD Speed Dial and Multicontainer Extension Misbehaviour in Firefox 74.x

Mark Lines 4 years ago updated 4 years ago 3

There is an issue with the FVD Speeddial extension when using the multicontainer extension on Firefox 74.x. I have the speed dial extension set as my home page. When I click on a dial that does not use the "Default" container, it will open the link in a new tab. The original speed dial tab will still be displayed, but it is a grey colored blank page with no data displayed. Refreshing the grey sped dial tab does nothing. One has to manually close the  tab. This will also happen when I manually open a new tab.  

I have noticed this behavior on both the Linux (running Manjaro) and Windows versions of Firefox. 

Under review

Opera FVD speed dial works then it stops working on multiple machines, now it is not, sad to uninstall it

Vinnie 4 years ago updated 4 years ago 2

Some days it I change works space it will start to work, today it is not, windows is demanding to update if that matters. Could Opera speed dial be competing with FVD? 

Under review

Не работает фон в фаерфокс / Firefox background does not work

sychov_star 4 years ago updated 4 years ago 2

Не работает фон в фаерфкос. Вчера утром всё было нормально, а вечером изображение слетело и поменялось на черный фон. Переустановка не помогает - фоновое изображение всё равно не загружается и остается черный фон.

Firework background does not work. Yesterday morning everything was fine, and in the evening the image flew off and changed to a black background. Reinstallation does not help - the background image still does not load and a black background remains.

Under review

На Firefox 75 + картинка фона слетает

Иван2020 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 1

На Firefox 75 + (Developer и Nightly) картинка фона слетает, пожалуйста, поправьте, если это возможно.

Under review

Speeddial an multi-account containers thumbnail does not work

Maikel Punie 4 years ago updated 4 years ago 2

when using speedial in combination with the Multi-account container, the thumbnails do not work

Under review

FVD SpeedDial no longer works on Quantum Firefox Developer Edition ver75

blunitya 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 1
Under review

Avoir la possibilité de lancer les onglets jusqu'a coté le l'onglet de base et non à la fin

boli_gt2971 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 1

Submit your feedback to us

We are ready to listen and implement your ideas.