Important! Use our FREE Nimbus Capture software to submit your screenshots and Screen Videos with your posts and comments. It will be easier to all community to understand your problem or suggestions!

https://nimbusweb.me/screenshot.php

Under review

Request: I have a few Groups in my Group list that I only sue One Speed Dial. I would like to be able to Click on the Selected Group and have the Group Auto Start.

Ponderosa 5 years ago updated by nimbusweb 5 years ago 1

Request:

I have a few Groups in my List of Groups that I only have ONE Speed Dial for convenience. I would like to be able to Click on this Group and have the Selected Group Auto Start the Speed Dial / Website.  If there is a known fix or work around I would appreciate a resolution.

I am using Chrome Version 70.0.3538.77 (Official Build) (64-bit) on my MacBook Pro running High Sierra version 10.13.6 

Request: For Chrome Speed Dial Icon update. I added the Speed Dial Icon option for the Chrome Toolbar. When I bring up a New Website and click the Speed Dial Icon it saves it to FVD Speed Dial.

Ponderosa 5 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 5 years ago 1

Request: For Chrome Taskbar Speed Dial Icon update.

I added the Speed Dial Icon option for the Chrome Toolbar to add a New Website too FVD Speed Dial with one Click ( A Really Nice Feature ).  When I bring up a New Website and click the Speed Dial Icon it saves it to FVD Speed Dial with no problem, accept it always saves it to my NEWS Group and I can not save it another Group without going to my NEWS Group and issuing a Move command.  I checked all the Setup menu options and cannot find any way around it.

Suggestions:

1:  One option when saving the New Website is the software would ask you what Group to save the New website under.

2: Another option would be to click on the Group which you would like to add the New Website and have the Chrome Speed Dial Icon Automatically add it to your Selected Group.

I am using Chrome Version 70.0.3538.77 (Official Build) (64-bit) on my MacBook Pro running High Sierra version 10.13.6 

Under review

The Speed Dial Icon configured for the Chrome Toolbar saves the currently displayed website to FVD Speed Dial, but NOT to the Currently Selected Group.

Ponderosa 5 years ago updated 4 years ago 8

The Speed Dial Icon configured for the Chrome Toolbar saves the currently displayed website to FVD Speed Dial, but NOT to my Currently Selected Group. In my case I have a NEWS Group that the Chrome Dial Icon saves too. I cannot find any way to change it.

https://www.futuresupplement.com/just-keto-diet/

kimijakila 5 years ago 0

Just Keto Diet Since chilly-water fish oil is already wealthy in DHA, adding it to the Just Keto Diet program as a complement is one of the simplest ways to supply your body with DHA. The downsides are that it tends to work better with excessive-fat diets, and it might have some gastrointestinal unwanted side effects. Megyn Kelly, Melissa McCarthy, Carrie Underwood and Wendy Williams have all reported to have lost a significant amount of physique fat utilizing the identical food plan. Ask your doctor or other health care professional about life-style therapy packages for weight administration that can work for you. Listed here are the 12 hottest weight reduction pills and dietary supplements, reviewed by science. Not like most diet pills on the market, this new tablet called fexaramine doesn't dissolve into the blood like appetite suppressants or caffeine-primarily based food plan medication, but stays within the intestines, inflicting fewer side effects. A evaluation of 3 research discovered that the supplement made people lose 5.four extra kilos (2.5 kg) than placebo, a dummy pill ( 21 ). These days, these laxatives are becoming the discuss of the city particularly among dieters, who used them as another form of weight reduction supplement. In some circumstances, a weight reduction drug or food regimen complement may be a useful part of an consuming issues rehab program.

https://www.futuresupplement.com/just-keto-diet/

https://www.supplementmegamart.com/just-keto-diet/

Mntrn Ichle 5 years ago 0

Just Keto Diet supplements are substances with a big amount of analysis indicating that they have the potential to improve BMI, boost metabolism, improve lipolysis, or to lower waist circumference. Your GP, weight reduction adviser or employees at your local sports activities centre may also help you create a plan suited to your individual personal wants and circumstances, with achievable and motivating goals. By providing state of the art Just Keto Diet technology that really targets fat cells and fats storage areas on within the physique, Trim Genesis Garcinia begins working immediately on Day 1. Nonetheless, once used frequently for two-3 weeks, the gradual permanent effect is even more breathtaking. In keeping with the National Institute of Well being's Office of Dietary Dietary supplements , pyruvate may have some effects on weight reduction. Now you possibly can add all-natural herbs and supplements to your food regimen that can assist you obtain whatever goals you may have, resembling Just Keto Diet or simply feeling and looking better with more vitality and vitality. Taking fats-blocking supplements together with laxatives or diuretics may cause diarrhea, fluid loss and an electrolyte imbalance. Taking a tablet as a fast-fix method does not encourage you to realize a better understanding of how meals and train have an effect on your weight.

https://www.supplementmegamart.com/just-keto-diet/

Why does eversync open a tab with eversync options, every time I open chrome Browser?

rob art sa 5 years ago updated by nimbusweb 5 years ago 1

Why does eversync open a tab with eversync options, every time I open Vivaldi Browser?

Fixed

FVD Synchronizer:

paular nic 5 years ago updated by nimbusweb 5 years ago 16

FVD Synchronizer: не правильный логин пароль. Восстанавливал пароль. Ничего не поменялось. Не могу войти в профиль. 

Under review

начало

Камил Акимов 5 years ago updated by nimbusweb 5 years ago 1

Пока ничего не работает!

Speed Dial doesn't load automatically on Firefox startup

mdv92153 5 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 5 years ago 1

This started with the last 2 or 3 releases of FF.  All I get is a blank page.  If I close that blank tab or hit the HOME button Speed Dial starts up with no problem.  I've checked and I do still have SD set up start up automatically.  I've also tried changing the setting to link to a SD bookmark I set up as the home page, but that didn't work either.  I switched to Quick Dial for a time and it did the same thing.  The developer of that add-on eventually found a bug that was keeping his program from starting up automatically and was able to correct it.  But I much prefer Speed Dial to Quick Dial.

Submit your feedback to us

We are ready to listen and implement your ideas.