Important! Use our FREE Nimbus Capture software to submit your screenshots and Screen Videos with your posts and comments. It will be easier to all community to understand your problem or suggestions!

https://nimbusweb.me/screenshot.php

HORIZONTAL LINE

narcisviviana 5 years ago 0

Great addon. I would personally love to be able to add some sort of HORIZONTAL LINE  between dials. Cheers!

Under review

eversync lost over a thousand bookmarks dec 2018

rloyed 5 years ago updated by Janais Jain 5 years ago 1

eversync has lost ALL of my bookmarks and will only restore 1folder of about 80 or so folders- give or take of my original bookmarked folders.

i had over well over 1100 bookmarks,i noticed over time i would lose a few when i would refresh my browser and have to restore them,then i noticed that the sort order is completely screwed up,i have bookmarks that belong in 1 folder and they are either in the main folder now or even in other folders where they dont belong and didnt originate at.i have reported it a few times but nothing changed.

But,today i reimported them from eversync using the fvd speedial and i have just 1 folder with i think 4 bookmarks in it.What happened to all of my bookmarks??

How can I adjust the shadow

Brian Davies 5 years ago updated 5 years ago 7

How can I adjust the drop-shadow and flatten the bookmarks?

Under review

Dials Gone

chulinhoa 5 years ago updated 5 years ago 4

Everything was fine yesteray and today all dials were gone, any ideas? :'(

Under review

Как сделать бэкап дидлов без этой платной синхронизации7 у меня неполучаеться сделать через программу копируеться в буфер а куда не понимаю

aleks65 5 years ago updated 5 years ago 4

Как сделать бэкап дидлов без этой платной синхронизации7 у меня неполучаеться сделать через программу копируеться в буфер а куда не понимаю

Собственное

Artur Kizim 5 years ago 0

How do I get my FVD speed dials back

Retha 5 years ago 0

How do I get my FVD Speed Dials back

Under review

Пропали все диалы,появилcя яндекс?

sergeyaxi 5 years ago updated by Sergey Maxim 5 years ago 15

Submit your feedback to us

We are ready to listen and implement your ideas.