Important! Use our FREE Nimbus Capture software to submit your screenshots and Screen Videos with your posts and comments. It will be easier to all community to understand your problem or suggestions!

https://nimbusweb.me/screenshot.php

https://evaherbalist.com/testo-drive-365/

teparroll 5 years ago 0

spouse or partner to return testo drive 365 produce. You can take part in foreplay with him before testo drive 365. You can ask your spouse or partner to stimulate you testo drive 365 r clitoris using tongue or middle finger. It improves oiling and improves wish for testo drive 365. Both of you can take part in improved testo drive 365 in testo drive 365. You are suggested to avoid intake of processed foods and processed foods. You should also avoid intake of alcohol. You are suggested to buy organic fruits, vegetables and foods from grocery store. Organic foods, vegetables and fruits cost nothing from ingredients. Frequent intake of organic food improves overall health https://evaherbalist.com/testo-drive-365/

FVD overrides restored tabs on start in Firefox

FrederickZh 5 years ago updated 5 years ago 17

Environment:

System: Linux

Browser: Firefox 66.0b2

FVD: 68.6.7

How to reproduce:

1. Open several websites
  2. Close entire Firefox (via close button or Ctrl-Q)
  3. Restart Firefox

Expected behaviour: The session is correctly restored and the website that I was browsing right before Firefox was closed is re-opened.

Actual behaviour: The last website is re-opened, but the tab is immediately redirected to FVD new tab page.

Additional info: I can reproduce this issue with FVD 68.6.3 and 68.6.7 but not in 67.6.9.

Under review

Search from the search bar does not work.

p v korobkov 5 years ago updated 5 years ago 4

I get the message "Waiting for fvdmedia.com...". It worked for some time after the addon was installed.

Under review

I want my homepage and not the FVD tab

houtermanjohn8 5 years ago updated by nimbusweb 5 years ago 1
Under review

If I click on desktop icon (ebay) Speed Dial opens instead of ebay

ronb 5 years ago updated by nimbusweb 5 years ago 1

Had to remove speed dial

Disable auto position of icons!

sfrasher 5 years ago 0

I get the icons all arranged the way I like them, then add something and they all reposition! I would like an option to turn off that feature so they stay where I put them. 

Ever syncs hd for iPad pro

jerome donon 5 years ago 0

Hi,

Impossible to install the application, bookmarks are seen and then I have a small windows « please wait » which never disappear 

Under review

Sync bookmarks doesn't work.

NoDoze 5 years ago updated 5 years ago 4

Tried all versions of firefox, beta, and nightly. Bookmark sync hangs on initializing. S9

Under review

Создание авто-превью

d-macleod 5 years ago updated 5 years ago 10

Здравствуйте,

В последнее время обратил внимание, что при добавлении новых дилов возникает проблема при создании авто-превью. С чем это может быть связано?!

Хром Win10 и Хром Linux Ubuntu 14.04

Submit your feedback to us

We are ready to listen and implement your ideas.