Important! Use our FREE Nimbus Capture software to submit your screenshots and Screen Videos with your posts and comments. It will be easier to all community to understand your problem or suggestions!

https://nimbusweb.me/screenshot.php

Not a bug

An error occured Please go back to the login form Chrome Version 71.0.3578.80

Steve Meashey 5 years ago updated by nimbusweb 5 years ago 1

When i try to login in through google or directly with my email and password i get the above error. Can't login. Can'y sync.

I also tried creating a new account. The account was created. I can login on the website but still the same error on the Chrome extension.

Under review

chrome extension not working & showing this- >>>"Incorrect username or password. Please, Sign In again. I've got it. Thanks!" <<<

whatever . 5 years ago updated by nimbusweb 5 years ago 1

I was using it for a long time. Android app worked fine but recently all on a sudden, chrome extension not working & showing this- "Incorrect username or password. Please, Sign In again. I've got it. Thanks!" can't even log out. Fix it if you want. Who knows you might prevent further customer loss if you do so. *Im done with your service BYE.

FVD for Edge??

loopygram 5 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 5 years ago 1

Been using FVD for several years now and I love it.  If you could make a way to adapt it to

work on Edge I would be very happy. I can use it on Firefox, Opera and

Chrome but not Edge.  That's the only thing to keep me from using Edge.

Otherwise it's awesome.

http://healthytalkz.com/androdna-male-enhancement/

terri 5 years ago 0

This should heighten your awareness. There are no old conclusions in this arena of ideas. You might presume that I'm useless as teats on a boar where I have been struggling with how to get that out of AndroDNA Male Enhancement myself. These sorts of AndroDNA Male Enhancement can be found at discounted prices. This is a deliberate way to start making more of that. Inescapably, this is simply not worth that. AndroDNA Male Enhancement includes a plan specifically customized for AndroDNA Male Enhancement. Heck, I don't even see AndroDNA Male Enhancement in the discussion! AndroDNA Male Enhancement was a best bargain. Ostensibly, you can always purchase a AndroDNA Male Enhancement but then you could be careful bordering on this.

Visit here to get more details>> http://healthytalkz.com/androdna-male-enhancement/
Under review

2018-12-08 Refuses to sync in Chrome Version 71.0.3578.80 (Official Build) (64-bit)

akgalias-eversync 5 years ago updated 5 years ago 3

Logged in to Everhelper but Eversync and Speeddial show me an incorrect password error message when I try to sync dials and bookmarks

Under review

Не работает eversync. Пишет неправильный логин или пароль.

Vasya 5 years ago updated by Ponderosa 5 years ago 19
Under review

У меня перестали отображаться дилы, добавляются только URL

vazik_49 5 years ago updated by nimbusweb 5 years ago 1

you're discussing natural products,

mr read 5 years ago 0

Sera Chews you're discussing natural products, vegetables, grains, vegetables, nuts, animals feed – even materials like cotton, fleece, and flax. Sorts of Cancer Linked to Pesticides/Herbicides1 Leukemia Non-Hodgkin lymphoma Multiple Sera Chews myeloma Soft tissue sarcoma Cancers of the skin, lip, stomach, mind, prostate Because of the potential threats of these synthetic compounds, the rundown of natural items

lately the groups do not appear only the group names appear any suggestion as to why this happens I have tried to restore does not work

ellarshook 5 years ago 0

lately the groups do not appear only the group names appear any suggestion as to why this happens I have tried to restore but does not work.

Under review

when i log in i get a message saying "There was an error, please go back to log in form"

Android Sam 5 years ago updated by nimbusweb 5 years ago 1

This only occurs on one of my 2 PCs after update FVD Speed Dial

Submit your feedback to us

We are ready to listen and implement your ideas.