Important! Use our FREE Nimbus Capture software to submit your screenshots and Screen Videos with your posts and comments. It will be easier to all community to understand your problem or suggestions!

https://nimbusweb.me/screenshot.php

Under review

How can I change search engine? It defaults to Yahoo>

zizouille og 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 1
Under review

Не обновляет при старте первую открытую вкладку

mw2010 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 1

Добрый день! После выхода Firefox 75.0 и обновления SpeedDial, при запуске браузера (если есть ранее открытые вкладки он не прогружает первую, приходится всегда обновлять вручную) Со старой версией SpeedDial такой проблемы нет, но она не корректно работает в версиях FireFox 75 и 76

Under review

REORDER GROUPS

tommail 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 1

It would be nice to be able to put the groups in different order or alphabetical or whatever order I LIKE. I can move the dials within the group but can't reorder the groups themselves. 

Under review

Error in home page

dvn2o 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 1

I detected an error. If you open a link, having the browser closed. When starting the browser, the home page appears, and does not open the link. If the browser was already open, no problem.

Under review

Добавили бы функцию загрузки на фон несколько фото или даже папку с фото

sashadvo 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 3

Добавили бы функцию загрузки на фон несколько фото или даже папку с фото

Under review

[Firefox] have the address bar active and ready to type into

Godsend 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 1

When Firefox loads up I can start typing into the address bar without having to click it, but the moment the FVDSD page loads, the address bar becomes 'inactive.'  
This means, instead of just being able to type and get to where I want, I have to use my mouse to click on the address bar, then begin typing.  
It's a very small issue, but one that gets me almost every single day.

Under review

Can't login into the AddOn

EverHasi 4 years ago updated by sternber 3 years ago 20

I can't login for the EverSync addon, so I can't access the settings or synchronise the bookmarks in Firefox. It works fine with Chrome. Also the login for the webpage itself works. (Maybe interesting: in the last months the addon never sychronized with the first click on the icon, I always had to logout and login again.) On the extentions page I get only the short go-back message and a redirect to the login form.

EverSync version: 18.5.7

Firefox version: 76.0

Image 2387

Under review

I would like to see all default speed dials rather than just the one to be selected.

Seymour Robinson 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 1
Under review

Invalid Link

zeka 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 1

Cannot add exception for addon as link is invalid provided by you in notification (about remember firefox history)

Got it when i got a notification by you because i would have the setting always forget browser history or similar and you have me to adjust a setting as Firefox changes things with addons.

Submit your feedback to us

We are ready to listen and implement your ideas.