Important! Use our FREE Nimbus Capture software to submit your screenshots and Screen Videos with your posts and comments. It will be easier to all community to understand your problem or suggestions!

https://nimbusweb.me/screenshot.php

Looking For Gigolo Job in mumbai

Priya singh 4 years ago updated 4 years ago 0

If you are a married woman and tired of your husband ignoring you, there is no harm in taking pleasure with men who do gigolo job in Mumbai. These men understand your frustration and will go out of their way to give you the pleasure that you rightly deserve. Then again there are no strings attached and you are not bogged down by a relationship.

Under review

Nimbus Note. Существенное и быстрое улучшение юзабилити

Andrey Pyrinov 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 3

Предлагаю два существенных и быстрых в разработке улучшения в юзабилити!

1) После Alt+Tab нужно чтобы курсор возвращался на его последнее место. Сейчас после Alt+Tab нужно заново кликать на заметку, чтобы курсор активировался. Это очень тормозит работу (приходится тянуться за мышкой)!
+ можно вынести эту настройку в меню, если сочтете, что не всем это удобно

2) Сделать возможность вставлять текст без копирования оформления.
Реализовать можно либо как в Word - кнопка с "Только текст/Текст с форматирование), либо глобальную настройку (что не очень удобно), либо отдельное сочетание клавиш.

Часто копирую текст с разных источников, в результате с оформлением беда+из некоторых источников (PHPStrom) не хочет копировать, и я подозреваю, именно из-за того, что пытается скопировать с форматированием.

Сейчас, чтобы скинуть форматирование, приходится копировать текст в блокнот, потом в Nimbus.

Реализация достаточно простая, а прирост производительности будет огромный!

Under review

unexplained background activity

bsdaddict 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 5

I've been using Eversync for a while now, other than occasionally needing to logout and back in after it's gotten stuck It's never given me any problems. Today, however, I'm noticing background activity that wasn't there previously. (I'm a stickler for keeping things running lean so definitely would have noticed if it was happening earlier) For hours now it's been at the top of Firefox's "Energy Usage" (I'm assuming that's CPU activity) list in the Firefox Task Manager. I've disabled "sync every 60 minutes" and restarted Firefox, but Eversync is still at, or near, the top of the "Energy Usage" list.

'Sup with that? I don't see a new update that might explain this activity. You guys got an auth server down or something?

Under review

To many permissions asked on FF

Andrew Berezovskyi 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 1

This extension should not need access to all websites, tabs, or history. Only bookmark access and client-side storage shall be enabled.

Under review

Не синхронизируются диалы

Z0nkafth 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 1

В принципе отсутствуют кнопки отвечающие за синхронизацию.

Image 2402

Under review

How I use google search in this speed dial app. When I click search it's usually search by yahoo.

luongcongphap 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 1

How I use google search in this speed dial app. When I click search it's usually search by yahoo.

Firefox's native addressbar

Your FVD start page has changed Firefox's native addressbar. It is annoying! And there is no option to turn it off. IMPLEMENT IT!

Under review

Duplicate links

dobrijchel 4 years ago updated 4 years ago 3

Unfortunately, the application constantly (the time period can be from an hour to a day) copies the contents of links. The result is a large number of duplicate links. Chrome. This happens in defferent 3 PC.

Under review

Fix it so that bookmarks would open in a new tab.

gofigure 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 1

Submit your feedback to us

We are ready to listen and implement your ideas.