Important! Use our FREE Nimbus Capture software to submit your screenshots and Screen Videos with your posts and comments. It will be easier to all community to understand your problem or suggestions!

https://nimbusweb.me/screenshot.php

Under review

Columns don't work when in list mode. Please make it possible to regulate columns in list mode.

AzatM 4 years ago updated 4 years ago 4

I am used to compact layout without previews of pages and at least five-six columns. Can't make it work in your extension for some reason. Would be grateful if this gets fixed.

Under review

re-starting firefox

slawdos 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 1

When open firefox (with 2-5(or more) tabs) lasted open FWD start-tab.

Яндекс шлак

temp-to-yojik 4 years ago 0

Пришлось удалить из-за отсутствия выбора поисковой системы

Under review

В Firefox при запуске браузера если включено восстановление последней сессии, то вместо последней страницы активной вкладки будет вкладка FVD Speed Dial.

Лёха Про 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 1

Хотелось, чтобы FVD не открывался, если была восстановлена предыдущая сессия.

Under review

Тормозит SpeedDial примите меры !!!

Тарабыкин. А. В. 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 1
Under review

Would like to be able to group tabs

mark 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 3
Under review

Eversync doesn't auto-sync to cloud

sirchotas 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 1

Under review

FVD speed dials disappeared from Chrome

Nikilet2 4 years ago updated 4 years ago 2

I had to install a new Network Adapter on my PC. After I did that and restarted, I opened my Chrome Browser and my screen setup was there but all the boxes are empty. I tried going to settings and using my latest saved dials on the server but nothing happened. I'm still sitting with empty boxes, even though when I log into my everhelper account the dials are all showing there. How do I get them back on my browser?

I want to clarify ... I just discovered that the dial information is probably there even though the dial boxes are blank. I know exactly where my amazon.com dial is because I use it so often, so I clicked on it and it took me to my sign-in. So then I tried Walmart's and the same thing. The information is all there but the boxes are all empty.

Under review

Remove the auto refresh of dials

AgentX 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 5

I have been using FVD Speed Dial for years now and truly love it with one exception. It was designed to constantly poll the sites added to it causing there to be a ton of cookies every time my browser is open. To be blunt there is no legitimate reason for constant polling. Once the speed dial is created it should sit there doing absolutely nothing till clicked by the enduser. Constant polling of the added sites is not only wasting bandwidth but a true invasion of privacy. say I'm inmy banking I do not want other sites cookies on my system while I'm there. This is a feature that need to be fixed. Thanks

Submit your feedback to us

We are ready to listen and implement your ideas.