Important! Use our FREE Nimbus Capture software to submit your screenshots and Screen Videos with your posts and comments. It will be easier to all community to understand your problem or suggestions!

https://nimbusweb.me/screenshot.php

Under review

Right Click "Open Incognito Window" broken in Firefox

SplittingDistant 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 1

Right Click "Open Incognito Window" broken in Firefox. It should open a "Private Browsing" window.

Under review

Редактор заметок

AltistBK 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 5

В очередной раз, не нравится новый редактор заметок, хочу старый.

Проблема: создал новую заметку, пытаюсь вставить текст:

# Блокируем jivosite.ru
0.0.0.0 cdn.jivosite.com
0.0.0.0 code.jivosite.com

Вместо этого редактор удаляет значек # и превращает следующий за ней текст в заголовок. 

Картинка 

Image 2435

При вводе вручную набирается нормально, преобразование не происходит.

Вопрос: как мне корректно вставить необходимый текст ибо подобных блоков порядка 30шт и вручную набирать можно и ошибиться?

В буфер обмена текст копируется из блокнота (файл howst), а там никакого форматирования изначального нету.

Bookmarks do not sync with the server

JURAMA33 4 years ago updated 4 years ago 0

Bookmarks do not sync with the server either in Chrome or in the android Eversync App that give sync error.

Some solution or suggestion.

Thank you

Firefox is usurping Home page

Rob Henerey 4 years ago 0

I'm picking the Bugs section here but I don't think it's an FVD bug. Since maybe FF v80, a couple of weeks, whenever I start up FF it throws up its own Home page. Then about 10 seconds later it loads my FVD home. Looking in Options/Home I see that FF has indeed set its own Home. Then one can pick Custom/SetCurrent. 

Under review

is there any option when you add a new dial if it gets sorted on top or bottom?

hlp3916 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 3
Under review

E' veramente una pecca che ogni tanto appare una pagina bianca in sostituzione dello speed-dial

Uroma 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 1

Does Eversync make the Syncing a trifle !! faster

Patriciaenola 4 years ago 0
Under review

sync problem

amir 4 years ago updated 4 years ago 2

hi

it is not a bookmark synchronizer, as when you delete or maybe edit a bookmark it could not be synced with your account unless you overwrite server data and in that case you will lose some of your data, and every time you want to delete or maybe edit a bookmark you should do two time consuming tasks , first merge and then delete the bookmark and then overwrite server data, and it's funny i think! it should have the ability to sync to the last changes and modifications, not upload or download or merge data. for example you delete a bookmark in firefox bookmarks and it should be applied to the server and then it should be applied to chrome subsequently

Under review

Notes made with old editor

Ian Scuffling 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 3

I'm getting an error message in the iOS app when I try to open an existing note, saying that notes created in "the old editor" are not supported, since July.  Is this right?  Is there a way to convert old notes?  Otherwise, I'll just have to switch to a new note editor.

Submit your feedback to us

We are ready to listen and implement your ideas.