Important! Use our FREE Nimbus Capture software to submit your screenshots and Screen Videos with your posts and comments. It will be easier to all community to understand your problem or suggestions!

https://nimbusweb.me/screenshot.php

Tabs lead to UNrefreshed pages!

siron 4 years ago 0

Lol, are you serious? Everytime I press a tab I must refresh the page it leads to MANUALLY by pressing F5!

omg, what's the point then? 

Under review

Полностью пропадает содержимое черновиков

Ильдар Хакимов 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 1

Раз в несколько месяцев пропадёт всё содержимое записи в Nimbus Note для Chrome, остаётся только название, а вся страница пустая.

Under review

лимит 100 мб

xperia1914@mail ru 4 years ago updated 4 years ago 10

Давно не пользовался Nimbus (месяц или около того), при запуске говорит об исчерпании лимита в 100 МБ. Где можно посмотреть статистику? 

Under review

Make sure not to write when you start Firefox browser

d216240 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 1

Make sure not to write when you start Firefox browser

Under review

проблема с автоматической синхронизацией

sotexx 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 6

не производится автоматическая синхронизация дилов и закладок между устройствами хотя оба устройства на одном аккаунте. галочка о ежечасной синхронизации стоит. жутко неудобно и теряется смысл синхронизации.

Under review

having an issue with random dials from my groups opening & closing?

hlp3916 4 years ago updated 4 years ago 8

It always only happens when I start up my computer (after it's been shutdown the night before) in the morning. It doesn't happen when I reopen my laptop from sleep mode. Only after a shutdown-turn on, or restart.
A bunch of random dials (dials that I've added to FVD, definitely, not anything random like a pop up) open and close in separate new windows when I haven't clicked on them at all.

and for a while after, I close them and new ones open. It's stopped now but I'd say it might take a good 10 minutes until random windows stop opening. and they don't play sound, but just the windows pop up? Not a big deal to me really, but maybe it could be fixed?

Under review

Why do the search always refer to Bing and not my preferred Google serarch option?

francebrasil3 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 1
Under review

How can I update email?

TJ Watkins 4 years ago updated 3 years ago 5

I recently changed my email and want to update it on Everhelper. However, I'm not finding a place to do so. When I go to https://everhelper.me/client/ and click the gear, it shows my old email but no place to update it. I've tried to contact someone but get no response.

Under review

Repetition of saved markers

Javi Felices 4 years ago updated 4 years ago 2
For the last week or so I've been observing that the bookmarks I'm saving are repeated many times, no matter if it's in Chrome, Firefox or another browser, I don't know how I can fix it. It didn't happen before, I've been using the tool for quite some time.

I use the tools to delete empty folders and remove repeated markers, but it is not a solution either.

Greetings and thanks.

Submit your feedback to us

We are ready to listen and implement your ideas.