Important! Use our FREE Nimbus Capture software to submit your screenshots and Screen Videos with your posts and comments. It will be easier to all community to understand your problem or suggestions!

https://nimbusweb.me/screenshot.php

individual dial refresh setting

SoberPhobic 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 1

Would be great if we could have an individual dial refresh rate.

Syncing remove almost all bookmarks locally

Sylvain Martel 6 years ago updated by Nasim Sadikov 6 years ago 7

When I am syncing now on Firefox(61), either on Windows or Linux, the sync only leaves 59 bookmarks locally of the 1200 I have.  So I have to redownload the bookmarks, but I lose all the new one that were on my computer. 

modify accurately to changing conditions -thrivemax - freedo

dol pery 6 years ago 0

term, "tone", refers to occurs of muscular tension: finish relax indicates zero muscular tone; finish initial indicates maximum possible muscular large. Some people believe that the more overall overall tone, the better; others believe that finish pleasure is better. As you will see, where overall overall tone is concerned, it's neither; better-integrated is better, and better-integrated indicates more freedom to modify accurately to changing conditions -thrivemax - freedom and balance. Your thoughts coordinates the movements and overall overall tone of thrivemaxs; overall overall tone changes as position changes in activity. That's what is meant by "supple." Supple psoas thrivemax cells have the feeling of spaciousness, support, freedom and length at your entire personal whole body primary. The term rolfers use is, "open primary." When psoas thrivemax cells do their job of stabilizing the central source, they relieve the abdomen wall thrivemax cells of some of that task; your abdominal thrivemaxs have the feeling of pleasure and 100 % completely free breathing. The term rolfers use is, "free sleeve." Healthy functioning of the musular system gives the skills with "open primary, 100 % completely free sleeve." Open core/free sleeve is the feeling of trunk/spine length, flexibility and balance. HEALTHY FUNCTION "Healthy", in this sense indicates, "getting the intended outcome with the least effort." Where activity is concerned, the word, "graceful", applies. Graceful activity is cost-effective movement; awkward activity 

Under review

не работает синхронизация дилов и закладок с сервера

darit m 6 years ago updated by nimbusweb 6 years ago 1

Opens in every firefox tab

maksim dokukin 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 1

Hi! FVD Speed Dial opens in every firefox tab. I'd like FVD open only in the first tab when firefox runs. Is it possible?

Bookmark Images

Rahul 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 2

Hi Team,

I am able to Sync my Bookmarks,but the images of the bookmark items are not synchronizing..

Regards,

Rahul

привет с праздником

Aleksei Gorodkov 6 years ago 0

привет

Не работает сохранение картинки к дилу.

Reogen 6 years ago updated by Nasim Sadikov 6 years ago 8
Нажимаю "сохранить" но ничего не происходит. 
Under review

при обновлении SpeedDial слетают дилы​

k128mb 6 years ago updated by nimbusweb 6 years ago 1
при обновлении SpeedDial слетают дилы и не восстановить! Он их СОВСЕМ забыл! Почему бы при попытке обновить не делать бэкап автоматически? Или пользователю сказать - типа, сделай бэкап! такой головняк сейчас кучу доступов восстанавливать!!!

Submit your feedback to us

We are ready to listen and implement your ideas.