Bugs in new Speed Dial [FVD] 62.4.8
Ricky Bobby 6 years ago • updated by nimbusweb 6 years ago • 3
Many bugs in new version of Speed Dial.
1. Background image won't save after reload of Firefox (56.0)
2. Modified dial images won't save after reload of Firefox.
3. Dialog to select either standard or 3D keeps showing after reload of Firefox.
4. Sync not working reliably. I have to resort to using the old sync for Everhelper.
Really like the new version, but at this point very annoying due to these bugs.
Customer support service by UserEcho
This is the simples option, not always help but we encourage to try.
- Copy and paste in address bar about:support
- Select following http://nimb.ws/Vm5pjy
- Rename this folder to any name and restart Firefox http://nimb.ws/awxfuW BUT don't delete it. Just rename it, for example Storage_OLD
If it won't help, let us know.
Also, if you don't see welcome message but settings get rest, that will be fixed next update soon.
Have tried the suggestion, and all bugs still exist. Plus there is one more I failed to mention. When deleting a dial, after restart of Firefox any deleted dials return. Very frustrating as it does no good to modify anything in the new version, as the changes are not saved.
We got many error reports, rolled back to the previous version. Just reinstall the extension.
Once we finish fixing major problems, we will launch a new update. Most likely you will have the same problem again.
You will need to do following:
Option #2 or #3
Unfortunately, you can't keep older version for a long because new FF57+ will automatically disable it. There is nothing we can do, that's how Firefox team implemented.
We try to fix everything that is possible.
Highly recommend using EverSync to backup your dails.