nhayden69 2 years ago in FVD Speed Dial - Chrome 0

Hello,

It´s normal have several open windows of the Speed Dial in the Task Bar?

Under review
Ricardo Ramirez 3 years ago in FVD Speed Dial - Chrome • updated by nimbusweb 3 years ago 5
When clearing chrome cache all my thumbnails keep despairing and I can't edit/restore any items. 

It's cool extention....just found for what is searched for....happy to get more additional features....suggesting you to add "to-do notes" in widgets section...

Thanks!

Once you set up auto update you can't "X" out of it! So you can't save your settings. You have to close your browser and unistall it

When the hoe page starts up, the cursor should already be inside the search bar so users can just start to type. Right now it's up in the Http:// bar of the browser which sucks :(

Нужно обязательно сделать так чтобы вкладку Диал невозможно было закрыть, то есть убрать с неё крестик. сделать так чтобы хром можно было закрыть только нажав верхний крестик справа
Eversync does not always work and is rather cumbersome. The import/export facility in Speed Dial only works through the clipboard. If you try saving it as a text file and transferring that to another machine the destination machine spits it out. Why? Why not make text transfer possible? Then we could use simple email, for example, to get dials from one machine to another.

Add the ability to remove the background so you can see the theme on your browser

Under review
Charles Randall 3 years ago in EverSync - FireFox • updated 3 years ago 2
it keeps asking me to log in again or restore password, but that doesn't work. tested on two separate computers.
arthur holden 4 years ago in FVD Speed Dial - Chrome • updated 4 years ago 4

cant get any sound out of my computer