Important! Use our FREE Nimbus Capture software to submit your screenshots and Screen Videos with your posts and comments. It will be easier to all community to understand your problem or suggestions!

https://nimbusweb.me/screenshot.php

Under review

Am having a problem with refreshing facebook.

Emmett Allen 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 1

The smaller window appears at the lower right corner, but the preview window results in just a frown face emoji.

Under review

Ability to backup and restore sequence of Groups

sg2k 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 5

Hello,

could you add the ability to backup the sequence of Groups under Customizations Backup? After a restore on another Computer its a mess and I do have to resort them manually.

Under review

anyway i can add "enter your search" support for websites where its not supported by fvs speed dial?

sororo7423 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 1

ive a dial for amazon which supports it but all my other dials dont allow me to search when i hover over the top area of the dial https://i.imgur.com/Lw4lZ4A.png

Under review

Allow choosing nonsequenced order of dials (Разрешить выбирать неупорядоченное положение для дилов)

Павел Прахов 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 1

I can't choose a place for dial which is not in order with other dials. i would like to organize dial the way i want. for example if there are 25 tabs - i would like to be able to set one dial on 1 row 1 column, and another to 5 row of fifth column, while remaining all the other tabs non-filled.

Я не могу выбирать место для своего дила, кроме как по порядку. Я хочу организовывать свои дилы иначе. Например из 25 табов я хочу иметь возможность назначить 1 в левый верхний угол и 1 в правый нижний угол, оставив все промежуточные 23 таба пустыми. Сейчас такой возможности нет

Addon with VdhCoApp not working

SGTDRE 4 years ago 0

I have installed the VdhCoApp when asked to with the pop to click the green button to download and install, I even ran the installer under admin rights. my OS is x64, yet Vdh seems to be x86. See attached image. While I am using Icedragon with FireFox extensions, maybe this is the issue? 

Image 2254

Image 2253

yahoo search for wellsfargo took my wife to tips.today, which linked a fradulent site

Steve LinuxGuy 4 years ago 0

yes, it is yahoo and my wife at fault but you are already aware of this BS and do nothing about it,,,,,

if you come out with a version that works for children and non-techies, let me know and I'll be able to subscribe on more than just my development computer

actually embarrassed that I have ever suggested your plugin to colleagues and friends and I'm sorry I ever gave you a dime.   I actually think you are a bunch of accomplices to yahoos criminal activity.

Under review

Cursor after firefox start not placed in adress entry field

fExplorer 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 7

If I start firefox with FVD in private mode, the cursor is not in the higlighted adress entry. One must TAB four times to jump to the adress entry. With FVD deactivated the cursor is in the entry correctly. 
Can you fix this for accessiblity reason?

Under review

Endless problems with Eversync & Chrome.

Don Wanderer 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 6

Speedial active & 'functioning' but consistently not loading backgrounds & icon thumbnails - just blank. Launch Eversync correct password constantly fails, forced to create new password which then fails 8 out of ten times before loading.  Then required 'Merge' prior  rebuilding SD from backup fails to  launch, with progress window rolling for up to  an hour  before  failing and turning itself off.  I've used SD for years & consider it essential, but now months of  the same problems have me perplexed. 

Under review

ability to change close tab button/cross to left of tab same as safari/opera

murmagw 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 1

Submit your feedback to us

We are ready to listen and implement your ideas.