Under review
Sergey Kashtan 2 years ago • updated by nimbusweb 2 years ago 4

Доброго вечера Уважаемые!

Возникла проблема, не могу войти после перестановки гугла. Кнопка активна, задаю свой логин и пароль появляется ошибка. неправильный пароль, пытаюсь поменять пароль, задаю свою электронную почту, не происходит ничего.

Уже устал , все перепробовал, а там у меня все мои закладки, жаль будет потерять их. Очень прошу вас помочь, что случилось

Under review
Husky 3 years ago in FVD Speed Dial - Chrome • updated by nimbusweb 3 years ago 1
Well, my suggestion would be to transform the speed dials for buttons with the emblems of the sites. Would be, instead of a mini window with a border around it, a button, the user can even put a figure as an emblem for that website, and without the white
maha5ah 3 years ago 0
hi
Terrie 3 years ago in FVD Speed Dial - Chrome 0
I have the old version of Chrome showing.  I reinstalled the FVD theme and it's not responding
Emrys 3 years ago in FVD Speed Dial - Chrome 0
If the Chrome closes unexpectedly FVD won't let you "restore" previous tabs on relaunch, it just launches speeddial, closing the suggestion to restore. I think it shouldn't do that
Since i have a lot of dials it will very useful if there is a Pagination system because FVD is slowing a little my firefox
Under review
Blaise 2 years ago in FVD Speed Dial - FireFox • updated by Otaku Faisal 2 years ago 2

I had a problem with Firefox. The Firefox error message required resetting Firefox. This resulted in losing all of my add-ons. <sigh> So I reinstalled FVD Speed Dial but have now lost all of the hundreds of dials I created. I didn't realize that I could save the dials to a file (I found this out while researching a solution to my current situation), so I had never created a backup.

Is there a directory where FVD saves the dial links? Is there any way to recover the lost dials? I'm afraid to add new dials in case they would overwrite the old ones.

Any help, even if it's simply, "You're out of luck" would be appreciated. If I know I have no options, I'll go ahead and start all over. <weeping and rending of garments>

Thanks,

Blaise

nzim 2 years ago in FVD Speed Dial - Chrome 0
Please add the possibility of a dial, add a few sites (up to four), as implemented in the latest version of the Opera 28. Image