Steps to reproduce bug:
- Search for an item and confirm that it is found.
- Open the Advanced Search dialog.
- Clear "Search in every folder".
- Select the folder that contains the item from step #1.
- Search again for the item. It will not be found.
- Open the Advanced Search dialog again.
- Select "Search in every folder".
- Search again for he item. It will still not be found. In fact, the search function will now no longer find anything. You need to restart Nimbus Note for search to work again.
I am using the Nimbus Note 3.0.6, Windows client.
Customer support service by UserEcho