Important! Use our FREE Nimbus Capture software to submit your screenshots and Screen Videos with your posts and comments. It will be easier to all community to understand your problem or suggestions!

https://nimbusweb.me/screenshot.php

Give me an empty address bar please?

fogcitynative 6 years ago updated by Daniel T. 6 years ago 6

Sometimes I just want to enter a URL, but not save it as a Dial. No way to do that with Speed Dial running. How can I make it go away so I can enter a URL? I do not want to search for a URL, just type it in in the address bar.

Every few seconds a links appear next to the browser windows. Looks updating and it goes on and one, never ending.

natilus2 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 1

Every few seconds a links appear next to the browser windows. Looks updating and it goes on and one, never ending.

Bookmark toolbar is not being uploaded

jOOzsi 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 1

in firefox 59.* only the Bookmarks menu gets uploaded/synchronized but I keep all my bookmarks in the toolbar. The toolbar is not being synced at all. Why?

Виснет

isai-74 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 1

Добрый день, проблема с программой установленной в мазиле, при запуске мазилы виснет браузер из за этого приложения может висеть пару минут

Autosync doesn't work between windows and mac

adg1pavel 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 1

Autosync feature seems not to work as expected. It only syncs new fastdial bookmarks I've added when I go to settings and say to overrite server data.

Once more:

1. I add a new fastdial bookmark on windows pc. 

2. Even in a few days a new bookmark doesn't appear on my mac.

Autosync is definetly turned on.

3. If on a windows pc I go to settings and force eversyncto backup my data to server it gets synced on my mac. I expect autosync to sync data without my interaction.

home page

Sundrram V. 6 years ago updated 6 years ago 2

How to make speed dial as the home page?

I want to uninstall FVD SpeedDial

Carol Johnston 6 years ago 0

Перестал работать FVD Speed dial

vombatka 6 years ago updated 6 years ago 4

Добрый день! Не работает FVD Speed Dial, вылезла табличка о необходимости отредактировать настройки Firefox. prntscr.com/iw3gam Сделал всё как по инструкции, но расширение так и не запустилось. Firefox версия 59.0.1.  Три дня назад всё еще работало

the fvd dial will not open

Alton Winner 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 1

when i press thge dial it acr it  will open but does nothow do i fixed this problem

Submit your feedback to us

We are ready to listen and implement your ideas.