Important! Use our FREE Nimbus Capture software to submit your screenshots and Screen Videos with your posts and comments. It will be easier to all community to understand your problem or suggestions!

https://nimbusweb.me/screenshot.php

Under review

all remove

Mickael Adrega 5 years ago updated 5 years ago 8
At each shutdown of firefox all the dials are removed I must make a backup each time I open firefox

unable to set firefox speed dial as by default

theresea hughes1 5 years ago 0

I am unable to set speed dial as my homepage. I have downloaded the latest firefox. I have tried several of the fixes that are on the internet to no avail. I just am unable to get the general tab where I can set it as my hompage. quite frustrating

HEEEEEELP

Under review

Constantly resets itself, can't load back ups, freezes, about to get a different app (using this one for many many years)

mpspray58 5 years ago updated 5 years ago 3

Anytime Firefox updates I lose all my dials (and the db backups).  Restoring from the sd file works, but I lose all my custom dials, have to reset all of them (54).  Now Speed dial is resetting itself all the time randomly.  Got halfway thru my custom dial restoration, then it would not accept modifying any more dials.  Now it won't even reset from the sd file.  It says I have to set "remember history", but I have never had Firefox set any other way.  Getting too annoying to continue using.  Like an old blanket, it is hard to give up, but there must be better more stable apps then this one.

How can I copy ALL speed dial URL in a group at once to paste it in an Excel sheet?

anadaria 5 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 5 years ago 2

I have about 250 speed dial files in the category/group - very annoying to copy & paste each of them separately...!

thx for your support

http://www.supplementexamine.com/tevida/

Alexis Dunn 5 years ago 0

But outstanding that what you choose is protected and sound and performed. Natural men enhancementa outstanding sex benefits for men with lost guarantee because of their inability to meet their affiliate in bed. Natural natural herbs are the only efficient ones known to date able of restoring Tevida men ego. The foremost benefit of tablets is their treating men Tevida complications in its entirety and are not a brief measure like generally available medicine. Organic natural herbs perform to boost Tevida stamina and libido offering better hardons maintained for a much a longer time time.

http://www.supplementexamine.com/tevida/

an option to change the size of the dial

elvampiro 5 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 5 years ago 1

Request: Allow the Speed Dial Groups to be listed on More then One side of the screen simultaneously or Any One Side.

Ponderosa 5 years ago updated 5 years ago 0

Hi Nimbus Web Support,

Request 1:  Allow the Speed Dial Group Names that are currently listed at the Top line of the Speed Dial screen, to be listed on any One of the remaining three sides of the Screen; therefore there would be one of four choices to Select from Top, Bottom, Left or Right side of the screen.

Request 2:  I would also like to have the Option to Split-Up the Group Names into One to Four different Groups that would have the ability to appear simultaneously on ANY or ALL Sides of the screen, therefore the Top, Bottom, Left or Right side.

Currently, I have 18 Group Names listed at the Top of the Screen where they ALL do not display as one complete line.  The Options pull-down panel on the left top corner of the screen blocks the Group Names and causes the list to display in an arrowed list for the blocked Group Names.  This is why I am requesting the 2 Options listed above.  This Option would allow for a Larger Group listing to cover many categories as needed.   

I am using Chrome Version 70.0.3538.77 (Official Build) (64-bit) on my MacBook Pro running High Sierra version 10.13.6

I am a very New user and so far I am very pleased with this extension for the Chrome browser.  I have been looking for this type of application for some time now and I finally stumbled on Speed Dial.

Keep up the Good Work!

Thank you,

Ponderosa

How is the Top and Bottom Feature Supposed to Work when adding a New Speed Dial?

Ponderosa 5 years ago updated 5 years ago 2

Hi Nimbus Web Support,

I noticed that when I add a New Speed Dial in the Create Speed Dial Menu that there is a Menu feature to Select the position of the Speed Dial placement on the screen.  The choice is either TOP or BOTTOM.  No matter which one I select, I notice that there is No difference between them in how they are displayed on the screen.

How is this menu feature Top or Bottom supposed to work? 

I am using Chrome Version 70.0.3538.77 (Official Build) (64-bit) on my MacBook Pro running High Sierra version 10.13.6

Thank you in advance for your response,

Ponderosa

Не отображает закладки

zver2511 5 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 5 years ago 1

Отображается просто рабочий стол приложения без диалов. При этом сами диалы где-то есть, но не видны и не кликабельны. Перезагрузки компьютера/браузера, чистка реестра и восстановление диалов из бэкапа не помогают.

Submit your feedback to us

We are ready to listen and implement your ideas.