Important! Use our FREE Nimbus Capture software to submit your screenshots and Screen Videos with your posts and comments. It will be easier to all community to understand your problem or suggestions!

https://nimbusweb.me/screenshot.php

sync and import/export not work

info 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 1

FVD Syncronizer EverySync Login in Firefox not possible. error message "error occurred go back to login". also import/export FVD Speed Dial between Firefox, Opera, Chromium/Chrome not possible. 

Backup to file no longer working in FF 57.0.4 with Speeddial 64.1.3

Rainer042 6 years ago updated 6 years ago 6

I run firefox 57.0.4 with speed dial 64.1.3.  Until recently I was still able to save all my dials to a file. Now there is a new auto backup to speeddials database and a "Backup Dials" button. But clicking on this button does exactly nothing.

Random new background from unsplash.com

edoriv 6 years ago updated by Daniel T. 6 years ago 2

When using the background URL option a new image should be grabbed each time the page loads.

I use the unsplash api urls but it appears it grabs an image and caches it until I go back into settings.

This should fetch a new image each load or have options for hourly, daily and random.

I used to be able to show dials as a list.

jefferymott35 6 years ago updated by Daniel T. 6 years ago 2

I used to be able to show dials as a list before your most recent "improvement." This was much faster and didn't require constant dial updates. Where did it go? If it was removed, why?

how do i add a widget for weather, stocks

paul rubin 6 years ago 0

Private Window, + new tab loads SD

Daniel T. 6 years ago updated by Denis Pak 6 years ago 2

When opening a new Private window session in Firefox, there is no Speed Dial which is the expected behavior, however if choosing + to open a new Private tab the Speed Dial loads. Speed Dial should not load in Private window mode if possible.

Image 998

Image 999

Speed Dial hangs Firefox 57

tjtj 6 years ago updated by Gleb Khegay 6 years ago 4

Every time I start Firefox with speed dial enabled on Mac or Linux, it hangs Firefox 57. On Linux, I cannot log into my account. On the mac, it takes like 5 minutes for Firefox to be responsive.

Connect a speed dial to a local document file

rfox1984 6 years ago updated by Denis Pak 6 years ago 1

How to connect a speed dial to a local document file

Submit your feedback to us

We are ready to listen and implement your ideas.