Important! Use our FREE Nimbus Capture software to submit your screenshots and Screen Videos with your posts and comments. It will be easier to all community to understand your problem or suggestions!

https://nimbusweb.me/screenshot.php

Under review

Empty Options

AVS 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 8

Image 2361

Under review

у меня все вкладки сбросились что годами собирал ...это очень плохо!

Борис596 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 1

у меня все вкладки сбросились что годами собирал ...это очень плохо! Как всё вернуть то я про Speed Dial

Under review

Для синхронизации информации вы должны войти в ваш EverSync профиль

Николай Т. 4 years ago updated 4 years ago 4

При нажатии кнопки войти в расширении, просто перекидывает на сайт, но в расширении также горит кнопка войти/регистрации, строчек для сихронизации нет, т.к. в расширении вход не выполнен, хотя на сайте все заходит нормально

Under review

FVD speed dials keep disappearing. Is there any way to permanently save my dial thumbnail images?

AbelCain 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 11 months ago 20

Hi. For the past couple of days FVD speed dial has been acting weird and I keep losing my dial thumbnails. I opened it up one night and I noticed that all my defaults have vanished. My backup list is also empty. I'm not sure why this is happening. Is this a bug? My Eversync speed dials and bookmarks are still there, but I seem to always have an issue with the thumbnail images. Now it keeps trying to fetch new snapshots. I had over 1200 bookmark thumbnails and it takes a very long time to upload them. Now all that effort went down the drain!

Is there any way to restore the old thumbnails that I originally had before? I don't want FVD to keep fetching new snapshots of all the urls, especially when a lot of my bookmark webpages get deleted, moved, etc and it shows a snapshot of a completely different site. Is there any folder that the images are stored to easily retrieve them?
I've been using this for more than 2 years and it has not given me this much trouble before. Thanks in advance.

Under review

Custom previews are not imported from sd-file

mike_eric 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 1
Under review

March 19 2020 Update 72.2.1 Hijacks Navigation

Daniel T. 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 1

The latest update 72.2.1 hijacks navigation. For example, I open a Windows program that has an update available. There is a link in the program to go to the program website to get the update. After selecting the link the browser launches, but instead of going to the website the Speed Dial home page loads. This happens with various links that are suppose to go to specific websites, but the Speed Dial homepage loads instead. After disabling Speed Dial add-on, the navigation works correctly.

Found a workaround: Copied and pasted the Speed Dial page URL into the Firefox homepage Custom URL field. Then disabled the "Show Speed Dial on startup" in Speed Dial settings.

Under review

The settings menu

Anonymous 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 1

The settings menu is big and covers a big part of the home page it can be moved to the bottom or it can becomes smaller

Under review

FVD Speed Dial is very slow

hase24 4 years ago updated 4 years ago 4

Hi. Since a few days, the screen of FVD Speed Dial starts very slowly. It takes 3 to 4 seconds to show up. This is when opening a new Tab and also, when using the Back-Button in the browser. I am using a Firefox 74.0 on MacOs Catalina 10.15.3.

Under review

settings backup

gork 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 7

I'm not sure if I'm going mad but I could swear I was able to backup and restore the whole configuration file through the extension FVD or everSynch I dont remember but I did it just yesterday. Now I cannot find it. I looked everywhere no luck. Did you guys remove that option over night? I was counting on that feature when I decided to reset my windows 10.

Submit your feedback to us

We are ready to listen and implement your ideas.