Important! Use our FREE Nimbus Capture software to submit your screenshots and Screen Videos with your posts and comments. It will be easier to all community to understand your problem or suggestions!

https://nimbusweb.me/screenshot.php

Under review

HELP

genemiller64 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 1

ive lost about 33% of my dials and cant seem to find them, Its been completely re-arranged. Can you please help me retrieve my last channel set up?I look forward to speaking with you Genemiller64@yahoo.com

Under review

Extension not working with kiwi

godwinsol 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 3

Kiwi on android is lacking bookmarks sync, but supports extensions. I can install eversync, but for some reason downloading the bookmarks does nothing. Would you consider make the extension work with kiwi ? Would be great. Thanks 

Under review

пропали превью всех дилов

Vadim3347 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 1
Under review

Let me add more colums per row. Is there a way to specifiy a number?

Bunni 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 1
Under review

Не могу поменять фон ...раньше проблем не было..

andiben2 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 1

Перестал меняться фон...только белый..как исправить?      2020-04-11_084922.jpg    

Under review

add option to disable animation of loading speed dial. I want it as fast as possible ;)

mhandze 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 1

add option to disable animation of loading speed dial. I want it as fast as possible ;)

Under review

wouldn't it be cool to hide special groups?

allesindgemein 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 1

it would be nice if it would be possible to hide single groups and let others visible. afaik it's only possible to hide all speed dials, isn't it?

Under review

The preview images in the new Firefox are gone.

ijontichy 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 1

The preview images in the new Firefox are gone.

Under review

Restoring links leads to complete rereading of all links

allesindgemein 4 years ago updated 4 years ago 2

After a firefox update it's something needed to restore all the links from a saved local file. If you do so, the extension rereads every single link in every group as soon as you go to the group. That's not why I save the links. My expectation is, that the links (and small previews) will be just inserted to the groups again without rereading. Thats boring ...

Under review

Profile won't stay, keeps chaining

bigtom1 4 years ago updated by nimbusweb 4 years ago 7

Submit your feedback to us

We are ready to listen and implement your ideas.