Enter forum description here ...
+48
Настя Данченко 4 years ago • updated by jaidy 1 year ago 11

как удалить??

+30
charles viet 4 years ago in VinesCompilation.com • updated by sharifull kamawal 3 years ago 2

Wtf ! i can't find my profile : Charlito !!!! That's too bad... #fail #failfail #failfailfail

+18
MaxwellSono 4 years ago in VinesCompilation.com • updated by imran ahmed 4 years ago 1

Im Playing All Games And I Need More Than Of One

+12
Avichayil Geller 4 years ago in VinesCompilation.com • updated by sharif kamawal mp 3 years ago 3

Cant here vines on my mac with chrome browser

+6
pergessle 3 years ago in VinesCompilation.com 0
While on the main page, for example in 'Last 7 days', when you click on the videos titles while you are watching it, the 10 tiles of videos that are behind go all blank and get mixed up and I end up on a random position.

While clicking on the next arrow to see all the videos, at some random vine the arrow is unclickable and I cant move on.

Refreshing the site changes the order of videos, videos should be ordered by date added so I dont have to skip the ones I already saw.
+5
my instagram :)
+5
Stephie Patterson 3 years ago in VinesCompilation.com • updated by Vera Álvarez 3 years ago 0
+4
Bernd Roberts 3 years ago in VinesCompilation.com 0
+3

You can use VideoStir new technology to add a floating clip to your new website.

It's a DIY solution that anyone can use (automatic and takes 5 minutes).

It's very creative and cool.

Try it at http://videostir.com