+1
Under review

where is the change theme settings at in firefox 53.03 X64?

rloyed 6 months ago • updated 5 months ago 34

i cant find any way to change the theme in the fvd speeddial?all i can find is the setting for white or dark theme,i changed my theme in firefox and now have to change it in fvd apparently too.im using firefox 53.03 64bit

and before anyone gets lost in my question,its the fvd speeddial that i cant change the theme in,i changed it in my firefox but have no way to change the fvd theme.

Under review

Hello

Did you try to change background in this tab - http://nimb.ws/1lB4Rh ?

yes and i have sent a link to my photos folder so you can see the screenshot,i have also replied to this 3 times and still dont see any of my replies,hopefully something is coming thru to you

e sent a link to my photos folder so you can see the screenshot,i - I don't see any photos. Can you resend?

i havent heard anything else,did i find something that cant be fixed or is there just not a reply.i sent the pictures to you in email and i have them stored on the file storage area too,and i shared my photos folder with you.so how do i change the theme?

i dont even see any of my replies about this and there are about 5 of them.

yes,i dont mind teamviewer,i didnt find this message because for some reason my email had marked it as spam and it was in another folder from where it was supposed to be.there is no setting like in your screenshot

Can we try TeamViewer today?

sure,im not doing anything right now,wont be doing nothing but relaxing..umm,i dont know when you will get but i will wait

how do ya want to get together to get this accomplished.or about what time and i will try to be near my pc about that time

Ok, please write when you will ready.

hi,sorry i had to go out of town and couldnt get back at that time,nothing has changed in my settings so im free to do this if your still around and want to.i dont know any other way to contact you to coordinate this so we will both be available,im sure if your like me you have to work for a living.i have no idea who all sees this so im not gonna post my phone number

Can we try TeamViewer today?

i just got home,yes if your even there now.i see you sent your message at 942am yesterday,i dont know where your at so i dont know when you sent that,im in alabama,eastern time.its 1247pm now.

i can only sit here for an hr or so,i have some welding repairs to do this eve.this is the entire problem,my job doesnt put me in front of a computer all day and we just cant coordinate anything,either your gone or im gone,we need a way to coordinate this so we can make it happen

can you be on here at 10am my time in the morning?

When will it be convenient to you to make the teamview? 

Also, could you please contact us via email  team@nimbuseb.co  

it will be better to be in touch.

Thank you.

im here again now,my repair is done and im inside again..i can be on here at 10am EST wednesday morn,(tomorrow)

Sorry, our developer is already offline to get the exact answer regarding tomorrow but I'm 80% sure that he will make it. 

Thank you.

i wil be in front of my pc at 10am to get with you.

Ok, please write to fvdmedia@gmail.com when you will be ready.

i just sent you an email with teamviewer info ,its running and im sitting here.not even sure your here now.

so the person that connected with me today says there is no change theme button in speeddial in firefox in windows10,even tho i have a change theme button in my speeddial in linux and you say there is a change theme button and even sent me a sceenshot of your speeddial settings and there is a change theme button on yours???my chrome is ok and has a change theme button but there isnt 1 in my firefox speeddial..i can change the theme in linux like you say with a change theme button but there isnt 1 in my windows,and whoever connected to me basically says you were wrong and this screeenshot you sent me with the change themes button showing in your speeddial is apparently fake since they say there is not a change theme button in firefox's speeddial.

they tried to show me where to change the theme in firefox and thats not the issue nor the problem and is something that works and i know how to do,speeddial is the issue and the problem and JUST speeddial,nothing else is a concern in this matter

Hmm, how did you change theme in Linux? Can you send screenshot?

in linux there is a change theme button just like the 1 in your screenshot you sent me a few weeks ago,,there is a change themes button in your screenshot

i can email you another screenshot but you say you never got any of the 5 i sent from my windows system of the speeddial in firefox about a month ago

Can you send this screenshot now?

i can send you 1 when my task is done copying some files,im running windows right now and have to shutdown and reboot,i have whats called a triple boot system,3 different operating systems,i am in the middle of getting my portable apps platform copied to my flashdrive and have a few hrs to go until its done,,it was copying while we were connected and i cant do it until thats done copying,it says i have 3 hrs to go..m running win10 preview edition and linuxmint and unix command line system and must completely shutdown to reboot into another operating system each on its own harddrive,,

so where do i find the URL list of addresses for changing the theme at if i have to either use URL or local file,i can change it with a list of URL's for the themes,pretty much all you have to do is look at your screenshot that you sent me to find the change theme button that i dont have in mine.

a month of telling me there is a change themes button and now you are telling me theres not 1 in speedial in firefox,all this could have been avoided if you didnt constantly tell me where to change the theme at using a change theme button that doesnt exist.even your screenshot of yours shows a button that doesnt exist in mine.

i got several emails about my settings and changing the theme in my linux,i will try to get the screenshot today for you,i have lots of other stuff going on including and not limited to work and testing the new preview version of windows10,i remodel walmarts,samsclubs,targets and biglots and kohls stores for a living so i am always getting calls to go somewhere with my crew.i just got back from college station,tx and will be leaving again this evening so i have to get some sleep before i fool with this issue of not being able to change themes like it says we can.there is no way to change the themes in firefox in windows x32 or x64 unless you know the exact url address of the theme wanted to put into the url setting(and i havent found address(url) listings listed anywhere) or use a picture on someones computer must be used in the local file setting area so i havent really gave it as much thought as i have my job..since i have been gone for work i havent been able to stop everything i have going on in windows to boot into my linux for this screenshot,i will try to remember to do this for you before i go to wisconsin this evening to get another crew started on a walmart..

all this started because it says we can use and change themes and in fact we cant without knowing the exact web address of the theme we want to use.you got hung up on a picture i was using as my theme(the local file setting)that was saved on my pc and i wwas using it.then to demostrate that it can be done you put a theme address that you knew into the url area but you forgot or just didnt tell me where or how you got the url address of the theme you showed me which didnt help at all.

im very tired and probably not saying this in a way you can understand what im saying but its the best i can do at this moment(been on my feet for 37hrs straight)

okay,i checked my linux and its the same,the theme can only be changed to a picture(local file) or web address(URL) IN MY firefox in linuxmint and since my unix is command line it doesnt matter in that system