2. Click on "Done"
3. Click on "save as image"
4. Crash browser without alert or notification - just kill chrome
OS: Ubuntu 12.04 i386
Chrome Version 35.0.1916.114
This is an irritating bug that doesn't allow me to delete my account. I click the Delete Account in the settings. Then I type my correct password, but still the message that pops up is 'Can't remove your account, please check that password you entered is valid.' I've tried changing my password and trying to delete it again. I tried restoring my password and deleting the account. Still the same results each and every time.Please help!
I would like to search inside sinipst while I am writing. but every editor will change the note while I am clicking on the short sinips. this is a New Idea. thank you
Hello! Thank you for very useful apllication!
Please, make in settings a default font. I don't like how default font (georgia) looks. And when I'd making a new note, and had change a font, after that pressing enter, and on the next string I get georgia font again!
First of all - generally, Nimbus Note is one of the best note taking apps of this class, way over his contendes OneNote Online (slow as hell, very few options) and Evernote (dumbed down over the years to be acceptible to a broader audience).
My quick review and questions:
- Nimbus web-editor: excellent, best ever seen. Fast, responsive, editing options are simply amazing. Shortcomings:
- no possibility to link topics (or I didn't get it): Would like to have option to link to another topic of the base (I see that internet links are there, but not to other notes / folder in Nimbus Note). Any plans for this feature?
- no "right click" menu in the editor window, like for expample in OneNote Online (when you select text and right click on it, you can select the basic formatting options, highlight, etc). Yes, you have the menu bar, and yes, the basic options (bold,italic,underline) have shortcuts, but it is more cumbersome.
- no possibility to turn spell check off. As I write in languages other than English, the red underlines drive me crazy. Any plans to have the option to turn it off?
- Chrome addon: As good as the web-editor is, the Chrome addon is a desaster. First time for me that a dedicated addon has far less options that the plain web-editor. If I had discovered / tried the Chrome addon first, I would have abandoned Nimbus immediately.
- Windows app: very weak. Using it on Windows 7. Slow, buggy, all the time hanging while the TaskManager doesn't show any activity from the app (ie no CPU o RAM usage). Notes edited in the Windows app are not correctly transferred, copy & paste from other application to the editor results in cropped text (ie only part of the text is coppied, it's like something cut it before it pasted). Much to do on this front, as this should logically be the main content producing tool (I regard the Android and iOS parts as mainly content consuming, maybe light editing on the go).
- The free version offers 100 MB upload traffic per month. While on the low side (like on Evernote if I remember correctly), I believe that I could live with that...IF you don't come "tomorrow" and say OK folks, from now on, it's only 50 MB per month, or 10 MB per month. From your point of view, this would be right; you want to make money from your work,and this is OK. But for the user, this is very difficult: If I transfer my base of information collected over the years to Nimbus Note and suddenly you cripple the free version, I am lost.
The pro-version is to expensive for me. 50$ per year? Currently, I could afford that. What about next year? Maybe yes, maybe not. But my data would be captured in Nimbus Note.
Don't get me wrong, you have to be paid for your work. But what about a (reasonable) one-time fee option,instead or additionally to the subscription option?
Customer support service by UserEcho