+344
Under review

No sound recorded with mp4 video

Moosettner 9 months ago in FVD Downloader • updated by nimbusweb 4 days ago 82

Can download video but there is no audio

+1

So I noticed this problem only started after I did the latest MAC IOS update at the end of March... before then the sound was fine, but my videos after that all have the sound missing. Maybe you will find this information helpful to solving the problem.

I use Windows 8.1 and both Firefox and Chrome...

+1

I have the same problem. I download but there is no sound.

How do I solve it?
Thanks.

Links above are not accessible.

correct for the first one, second one is still active!

+2

Have the same issue, donwload completed but no sound, also the navigation buttons when playing the video do not work (Chrome , Windows 10)

If possible, fix this audio error and send me a message.

+1

Same problem with MAC, Chrome

I have the same problem with some of the videos but not all... I do not know if it related with how the owner set up the video.

To download video on facebook is ok. More for sites not low.
+1

Same problem today. Waste of time if the video has no sound.

+1

Same problem today. Waste of time if the video has no sound.

Same problem using (the latest) Chrome on Win 10 - downloads are completed but the videos have no sound, e.g. https://afineparent.com/ppc2017-ariadne-brill 

Same problem- no sound - I have been experimenting unsuccessfully for a couple of days. Please let us know when its fixed. Thanks

same problem, how can we fix it?

Yup, I can verify that. Just tried that URL and got video with no audio.

Same problem here, no sound...

Same problem... Any solution? 

Codec update and.. nothing.. :(

+1

Same problem. I even lost audio to previously downloaded videos which were working just fine.

+1

Same issue. Can the developer respond with a status?

+5

I think If have found a temporarily solution. I think the problem is the google explorer which is updated many times.

steps

1, download mozilla firefox brower

2, install the flash video downloader addin

3. go the website you want to download the video

4. use flash video downloader (then highlithed in blue)

5. your  can save your video now with sound( and video)

please let me know if this is working for you

+1

Hi Archie,

See my previous posts!

So: no, this does not work for me! :-(

Yeah . This works perfectly fine. Use this method to fix it,

There was a sudden change in the add-on. After installing  the updates the videos are not getting downloaded.

very god!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Funcionou

yes it works like a charm! :D thank you

+3

Since we don't seem to be getting a response from the developer I continued to search for another method. I found a YouTube video explaining how to use developer tools to gain (copy) the video URL then paste it into a free online video downloaded called SaveVideo.me. It works like a charm once you get used to recognizing the code line for the video. Here's the link. 

Same issue here. no sound, no matter what i try 

Same issue here, odd thing is some videos download fine, and others from the same site don't. I can't give examples as the stuff I want is behind a paywall, but I have verified some of the liks given elsewhere in this thread don't have sound. Really annoying!

+1

the problem is: nowadays the websites are using a track for the audio and a track for the video file, the video downloader only sees the video file, and not the audio track that is in a separate file, the trick is: to dowload the video file as usual but make a possibilite to download the audio track aswell, even if in a separete .mp3 file

+Leonardo Floriano , Sorry, not quite following, are you saying this is something we (the end users) can do, or something the developers need to fix? If the first, how do we do this?

Same problem.  I'm getting video but no audio.  Have the developers seriously not fixed this at all yet?

It is still not working.... what can we do?

creo si funciona lo que habian dicho antes. usen mozilla como explorador web para descargar el video en vez de chrome

same issue on chrome. Installed it on Firefox and it works just fine.

+1

I am having the same problem. I can download MP4 - the video playback is fine, but there is no audio.

It appears that this was first brought to your attention in March, and that it is currently "under review." For how much longer will this important problem be under review before it is rectified?

Thank you!

I had the same issue on Chrome.  I took the advice of Barak Bruerd above - installed it on Firefox and got the job done with audio.  Thanks, Barak....

ALB

I can confirm it is working on Firefox.

The same videos didn´t had audio on my Chrome 61.0.3163.100 

But on Firefox (43.0.1 - old version because I use a website which only works on this) the video is fine and with sound.

I can even fast forward it with any media player.

Thanks for the advice @Barak Bruerd

+1

it was working well (with audio) on firefox, until today. Unfortunately, the video doesn't have an audio anymore.

I hope they can fix it. thanks.

+2

Same here. Ever since the new Firefox update, I can only get the video, no audio. Very frustrating. Hope they fix it soon!

everyone I tryed firefox and it works! 

1, download mozilla firefox browser

2, install the flash video downloader addin

3. go the website you want to download the video

4. use flash video downloader (then highlithed in blue) + (when you click on video choice it will ask you to download the converter , download it and restart the browser)

5. your  can save your video now with sound( and video)