+210
Under review

Please give option of where to save downloaded files.

markymalarky 4 years ago in FVD Downloader • updated by nimbusweb 2 months ago 13

All files seem to automatically be saved in Downloads but I want to choose where to save to.

+3

This question looks like it was asked 4 years ago, yet still no response. Is this forum being looked at by the developer?

Win10: open menu, Options, Downloads, click Save files to, Browse

+9

I used to be able to choose where to save files, now it just saves to the default folder.

+2

same here. just got home and discovered the option to choose is gone. maybe they messed up the update

+3

I too have the same problem. Not being able to select where to save the download file.. This has all happened in this latest update to Version 16.0.2 in Firefox

+1

Same here. There seems to be no drop-down anymore. Can't find a 'download files save to' or any such thing.

+7

Used to be able to hover over the download button and it popped out a "save as" and could input file name and location.  This is ludicrous to remove, it should be default behavior.

set to "downloaded files save to:" and choose destination folder - ready :)

+1

(firefox browser) main card... options -> files and applications, field download(ing), save files to: ... browse and set folder  (i'm not sure if the names are exact, I don't have a browesr in english)

Often its neccessary to rename the files - this cannot be done by choosing a destination folder.