Important! Use our FREE Nimbus Capture software to submit your screenshots and Screen Videos with your posts and comments. It will be easier to all community to understand your problem or suggestions!

https://nimbusweb.me/screenshot.php

Как это? Разный поиск в разных браузерах?

Alex86m6 6 years ago 0

Как сделать везде поиск через Yandex или Google? Как так получается, что в разных браузерах, разный поисковой механизм?

Image 982

Bookmarks in subfolders not showing 4 level onwards (Firefox, Apple OSX High Sierra)

Sergio Casimiro 6 years ago 0

Hi, my bookmarks are not showing in subfolders 4th level onwards (inclusive).

Im using Eversync, and I have used for years now. First time Im having this problem.

The issue happens on my mac. Im using the latest firefox version 57.0.1, on a macbookpro mid 2015 with OSX High Sierra (10.13.2). Im using 2 other Add-ons ("Adblock" plus and "Tree Style Tab", all of which are also up-to-date). Im logged into the eversync while using firefox. Is there anything I can do to make this work?

Im also using a similar firefox configuration on another machine, running windows 7, and all bookmarks are showing and getting synchronized with Eversync.

Any tips would be welcomed :)

Thanks

Best
--
Sergio

Вэб страница замедляет браузер.

Pol 6 years ago 0
Все время это види это при 700 ссылок.Печалька ююю даже синхронизация как понял работает криво из-за этого

Option to set "delete dial" to delete without a pop up verification.

fourfingerz 6 years ago 0

Option to set "delete dial" to delete without a pop up verification.

Calendar Background

Nisar Khan 6 years ago 0

I'd like to see my Outlook calendar and tasks as a background widget. This will give me a snapshot of my day / week everytime I open a new tab!

Голосовой поиск переводит русскую речь в английский набор слов

Yuriy 6 years ago updated 6 years ago 0

В настройках Speed Dial 2 ничего не нашёл.

Get the context option to add current tab to specific group back.

Point Of Art 6 years ago updated 6 years ago 3

Recently you have removed the option to add a tab from the context menu and the option to add the tab to a group does not allow you to choose the group but the default group and then move it to other group. get the context option back.

Bacha

Emad Bacha 6 years ago 0

Image 970

My pic

Unable to download Speeddials on mew PC (Chrome)

Aditya Krishnan 6 years ago updated 6 years ago 7

I am using a new laptop from today, and I tried to download my speeddials to the new machine. It keeps freezing on 3rd step (Applying changes). I then have to close Chrome to close EverSync. I have tried to restart my laptop (running Win 10), restart Chrome (v 63.0.3239.84), uninstalled and reinstalled EverSync, and with no change.

А почему бы не сделать возможность загружать версию FVD speed dial по выбору ???

Mark_Illusion 6 years ago updated 6 years ago 2

А почему бы не сделать возможность загружать версию FVD speed dial по выбору ???

Ведь есть такие возможности во многих программах, почему нет этого  у плагина FVD SD? Работал FireFox нормально, пока плагин сам не обновился без предупреждения, только написал что обновился и запросил перезапуск, нафига так делать ???????

Разные версии FireFox у пользователей, значит должны быть и разные версии плагина. Иначе Ваш плагин нафиг не нужен. Столько было закладок на сайты и все пропало, толку в том что они есть в файле Speeddial.sc???

Как их использовать? Или сделайте конвертор в другие плагины  speeddial, пока Вы свою систему не отладите.

Submit your feedback to us

We are ready to listen and implement your ideas.